Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

It's because the 30 second thing isn't true. The 30 second thing only works for the first few thousand views them you have to watch longer for them to count. YouTube knows how to stop cheating.

It's because the 30 second thing isn't true. The 30 second thing only works for the first few thousand views them you have to watch longer for them to count. YouTube knows how to stop cheating.

Vevo doesn't :sharon:

I hope youre right. I was getting a lil nervous because the count has seemed to stall a tad. 

PigInsideAHuman

Actually when a video is first uploaded and there is a mass of views coming in, the viewcounter has trouble updating....thats why you don't see views going up in real time when you refresh the page....there is a big lag at first. By the morning or noon it should start catching up better. About an hour ago some people on twitter who were all tech savvy said it was sitting safel at a little above 4.5 million in reality and though it only said 540,000 views. lol. Its probably around 5 or 6 million now tbh. 

Electric Venus

apparently it's 2 million on vevo?

Actually when a video is first uploaded and there is a mass of views coming in, the viewcounter has trouble updating....thats why you don't see views going up in real time when you refresh the page....there is a big lag at first. By the morning or noon it should start catching up better. About an hour ago some people on twitter who were all tech savvy said it was sitting safel at a little above 4.5 million in reality and though it only said 540,000 views. lol. Its probably around 5 or 6 million now tbh.

wait could it really be that high already :udidnt:

apparently it's 2 million on vevo?

wait could it really be that high already :udidnt:

Link/Images?

Is this true :udidnt:

If it is we have a real chance at this

MONSTERS ASSEMBLE

Electric Venus

Link/Images?

its coming up 0 views for me but i seen lots of people tweet it :emma:

COSMIC LOVAH

i have it refreshing constantly on my laptop, even though it's 2AM :rip:

PigInsideAHuman

The video will really begin to jump up in the morning as alot of people who go to work click on stuff in the news. Thats when you are going to see most of the general public numbers roll in. Usually with big pop stars it jumps up for the first few hours because of fans....stalls until the morning and jumps again because people are going to work and check their updates... stalls again until the afternoon when most teenagers and kids are getting home from school and jumps up again. Its viral moment will happen around 4pm tomorrow. If she has already garnered 6 million in reality from the fans alone, that means the fans will continue to support it tomorrow putting it easily around 15 million since we are only 6 hours into DAY 1. We only really need 5 million views from the GP which is highly possible. Applause gained 12 million day one and the GP wasn't even that into it. 

yASSsss

there was a user here who knew about the YT counts....his Applause views were almost correct.....
i guess,he left GGD,a while ago  :cry:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Gerrard174

Everyone lets work together to keep the ARTPOP era continues.

You want a 4th single right? Or maybe gaga will release DWUW video if this video is accepted well

Electric Venus

The video will really begin to jump up in the morning as alot of people who go to work click on stuff in the news. Thats when you are going to see most of the general public numbers roll in. Usually with big pop stars it jumps up for the first few hours because of fans....stalls until the morning and jumps again because people are going to work and check their updates... stalls again until the afternoon when most teenagers and kids are getting home from school and jumps up again. Its viral moment will happen around 4pm tomorrow. If she has already garnered 6 million in reality from the fans alone, that means the fans will continue to support it tomorrow putting it easily around 15 million since we are only 6 hours into DAY 1. We only really need 5 million views from the GP which is highly possible. Applause gained 12 million day one and the GP wasn't even that into it.

omg u betta be right :giveup:

it debuted at 12am here and its no 6am so most of the uk have yet to see it :zilla:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived