💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

so if we don't watch the credits, does it still count? ain't nobody got time for 4 minutes credits

Look at those clowns

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you helping to break the record, keep going! Don't refresh exactly at 30sec and don't use auto refreshers because YT is sifting through the views!

Also, stream it on Spotify :party:

Judas Oyster

A bummer at first, given they did count countless 30+ second clips before which led to the assumption that 30-sec songs could also be counted. But anyway, this clarification finally puts an end to that assumption and we now have something concrete for future reference. 

Yeah, they should maybe rethink that rule, because the video gives its credits to the songs, and even deselect them from each other.

But the 30+ sec. thing counts with Harlem Shake because it was one only song (not 3-4 different) tho :/

YUNGVERSACE

I'm streaming from 2 different ipads and my laptop :whitney: If we don't break the record I'm gonna cry tbh :rip:

ItsTommyBitch

i dont care that much. ir ewatch because IM OBSESSED WITH THIS VIDEO! so much positive input from cmments on youtube

Its

@ 1.1 million... thats actually much better than i thought in under 10 hours 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JustPokeHerFace

The viewcounter's just stuck, that always happens. And the song already hit 100k likes, so that's a good thing. 

I'm streaming from 2 different ipads and my laptop :whitney: If we don't break the record I'm gonna cry tbh :rip:

Keep streaming!!!

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived