Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RileyMint

If we don't watch the ending credits with MANiCURE does it not count as a view??? Because if so, most of the views aren't going to show. I stopped when the credits started so I know the GP will.

PoshLife

If she cared about beating records, she would have made a three-minute video with like a five-second credit scroll. This is being billed as "an ARTPOP film" and I think she's extremely happy with how it turned out regardless of how many millions of views it gets in the first 24 hours. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

HausOfGuy

yeah it does count as a view, apparently if u watch up to 30 seconds it counts as a view

SharGaga

lol no :lmao: You def not have to watch the whole vid for it to be counted as a view.

BlondeKingOfGGD

you only have to watch 20 seconds i think for it to be counted.. so no?

I hope it counts even if we close it at the credits because if it doesn't count then most of my views are useless :smh:

This is what im worried about

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

AyaKara

I was worried about this too. I'm glad because I just want to watch the video part :deadbanana:

Laceface

I sincerely hope so, it'd be nice to show our appreciation and give some amazing views back.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived