💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

These are some helpful hints for how to add views to the G.U.Y. music video that is premiering tonight. I put this in news because we had a thread like this the day Applause came out so I assume it's ok.

1-A. Don't use a YouTube mass-replay site. It usually detects these and doesn't count the views.

1-B. Sign out of your YouTube/Google Account. It is believed YouTube doesn't count your views after a certain amount to help prevent spam. (Not sure if this is actually true, but it doesn't hurt to do it.)

2. Watch all the way through and then REFRESH. Do not just hit re-play. Hit refresh and watch again!

3. Share the video everywhere.

4. REMEMBER, even if we do not break the record, every view helps the song on the Billboard Hot 100. Therefore, the song will get more attention and lead to more airplay. This will make us and Gaga happy. Gaga worked her ass off on this video and she wants the song to be a hit. So do your small part to make it one! Honestly, we probably can't get more views than a child star naked on a wrecking ball, but our views will still help.

5. Finally, please remember that music is not a competition in the grand scheme of things. This is just something fun we can do to help Gaga. Don't mess up your "real" life to sit and refresh the video.

NOW WATCH, REFRESH, AND REPEAT. Also, share your helpful hints here too.

LET THE SLAYAGE BEGIN! :party:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YUNGVERSACE

YAAAAAAAAAAS HUNTY YAS GET GØDGA HA PROMO YAS :whitney:

EGOT2027

or put it in a youtube replay website on mute :fan:

#FUbillwerde :messga:

I think YouTube blocks those out in counting the views.

Pierre

Doing all that tbh. American monsters, we have all night today, all morning/afternoon/ part of the night tomorrow. YES WE CAN :GAGA:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

YUNGVERSACE

YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Amend it with the following:

After you've watched it once, you can refresh it every 30 seconds or so. Alternate and don't make it EXACTLY 30 seconds, but vary between 30-40secs. Vevo and YouTube will BOTH count it as a view after this time period, That way, you can have 14 views for the whole 7 minute video, instead of 1.

Stream it on Spotify as well!

Make a playlist of just G.U.Y. and play it over and over! 1 stream = 2 YouTube views :party:

Robotboy

i dunno. i like checking once in awhile the views tho :flutter:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived