• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe it’s not a MV afterall? :ohno:

nooooo :deadbanana:

what if the video will be released via app? is it possible? :duck:

Elizabeth

Or maybe it’s not a MV afterall? :ohno:

That actually could be the case. I think it was pointed out that in the Keynote she didn't actually explicitly say 'music video'. I'll be very interested to see what it is and why she's put it out if its not a music video! 

Nah.

I have a feeling they're keeping it off programming schedules because they don't want to clarify what song/s it is yet.

:yes:

Harry

I don't see why it wouldn't be tho. And that list/VEVO's programming schedules aren't actually reliable since they said DWUW was coming about a million times.

DanceInTheDark

I think they don't want to spoil for what song it is and they first want to recieve the video before hyping it 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

monketsharona

Nah.

I have a feeling they're keeping it off programming schedules because they don't want to clarify what song/s it is yet.

This !

They probably want to keep secret what song it is 

That actually could be the case. I think it was pointed out that in the Keynote she didn't actually explicitly say 'music video'. I'll be very interested to see what it is and why she's put it out if its not a music video!

After 7 months of no music video I need a video for GUY or I might explode :toofunny:

Gypsy Life

Not reliable. 

The same website said that a Gaga video was coming in December for 2 weeks in a row, and nothing happened.

Nah.

this.

As another member pointed out, VEVO probably doesn't wanna take chances and announce it after what happened with DWUW :toofunny:.

RAMROD

I do not believe it.

After so many cash spent,

Why would or should Gaga making it exclusive?

What's the advantage of that tactics?

This video might be her biggest project yet, and as an artist, I believe she wanted to reach as many audience as possible.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaMyBlood95

Worst case scenario, the video could likely be uploaded on her official YouTube page instead, signifying a non-release of an actual single. However, I'm still hoping for the best - and that's a VEVO upload with a single release right afterwards. The album badly needs it. 

god yes....

I mean, to make and film THIS BIG music video and then not release it in a proper way? seems strange and stupid...

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived