VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Maybe she's doing a low-key release. If she hyped the sh*t out of it.. everyone would jump on it for a few hours once it's released and then the hype would die down. This way.. the video will build hype.. especially since she's sort of transitioning back into the spotlight after a short break.

Shadow

Are we talking about an entire trilogy or part of it?

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

lavenderblondee

I thought about this last night and wondered if Gaga is going to release it herself, like not even go through vevo. But, I'd hope not. All the "creative rebellion" has me thinking. But that would be...not very smart at all. We know Gaga doesn't "care" about hits and such, but regardless of what she/we think, hopefully it will be.

Silver Nails

No guys.

VEVO did not announced nothing yet! Gaga will 99,9% upload it via LM.com or via her youtube channel (not vevo one).

Gaga wants to be different, even with this little things. I don't know if it will help, but she needs to do some promotion for the video.

Actually nobody knows about it, even for me it's hard to think it will happen.

That's probably because the DWUW video blew up in their faces. They promoted it and then when it was late, monsters harassed and threatened them. 

La Primavera

What are u trying to see honey? eheh That background is there since months... :noparty:

lol i was kidding even if they changed it now that doesnt mean anything

LadyGagaFlash

Well. 

That's probably because the DWUW video blew up in their faces. They promoted it and then when it was late, monsters harassed and threatened them. 

No. Don't think is because of this.

I actually still think it will not be posted on vevo

rivingtonrebels

Or at least pre-released for fans or something.

I would imagine they had to figure out to tie views to VEVO if it's for a single/singles.

I def think the release of the new video will be unique

Thoughts??

JusticeforVenus

nooo some of us dont have the app... we need it on Vevo yes or yes... or at least LadyGagaofficial

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived