šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VEVO / YouTube Charts Discussion - Gaga hits 7 videos with 200M+ views

Mills

Featured Posts

danwasd
41 minutes ago, Like It Rough said:

No, guys, Gaga doesn't buy views. Sometimes views just get stucked and then load more at once.

GagaCanvas.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lupegmonster

The Edge of Glory Music Video reaches 92 Million!! Slay a little! only less than 8M views until vevo certification!

PlasticHo
On 12/8/2015 at 4:11 PM, Edo said:

For anyone who might be interested: I uploaded my excel files with all the VEVO DataĀ to Google DocsĀ and all the formulas/functions appear to be working fine; here's the link (feel freeĀ to send me any tweaks/tips):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d-xkiQ0b4xUeO4wQGDT6cBFhDXVN_n8aYzGFt7lyeFI/edit?usp=sharing

:happy:

:applause:

Americano
On December 1, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Edo said:

RHBZESl.png

Brief Analysis/Facts:

- PokerFace's big increase is (honestly) a bit suspicious especially now that it just got certified Diamond
- A few video were affected by some kind of fall cleaning on Youtube/VEVO, them being Lovegame and The Edge of Glory that lost respectively 800k andĀ 1.4M views if I'm not mistaken.
- The short verion of GUY has been outperforming the long one for almost a whole year now
- despite the setback The Edge of Glory is still on track to be VEVO certified by the end of 2016
- the videos that got the most views this month were Poker Face (6.8M) followed by Bad Romance (3.6M) and Applause (3.0M)
- Bad Romance also had its best month since July 2014 while Alejando and Judas had theirĀ best month since I've been tracking their views, January 2014.

Applause its power

ViviLittleM

Weird.

she gained a lot these days.

2015-12-10

Thu

+4,429,503 views

2015-12-11

Fri

+3,073,683 views

-

Adele gained a lot of subs thanks to the Hello video and WWWY live videos omg. Gaga really needs a buzz great video!

Ā 

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ā 

Adele gained a lot of subs thanks to the Hello video and WWWY live videos omg. Gaga really needs a buzz great video!

Ā 

I think LG5 lead single will be important for all her era... She needs to make a good choice and a great videoĀ 

ViviLittleM

700k likes for Poker Face soon.

I really need to see it with 300M views on Youtube.

I know it's stupid but I cant with the 200M everywhere when Katy Rihanna etc, all have 300,400M+ several videos

GagaMyBlood95

Her Vevo account is active, I've seen a lot of posts about New York performance, + the Billboard award might be the cause to gaining more views.

I'm not saying her team doesn't buy views, we can't know that, but it would be just stupid to buy them now when we're not even close to the new album...

Gypsy Life
20 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

42,378,600 +32.5%
Views for the Last 30 Days

79,226 +6.5%
Subscribers for the Last 30 Days

42,787,800 +33.2%Ā 
VIEWS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS

79,651Ā 6.6%Ā 
SUBSCRIBERS FOR THE LAST 30 DAYS

Fame Romance
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

2M for an unofficial upload :neyde:

Ā 

When I first saw it my life got slayed thinking it was the lead single of LG5 and then when I learned it wasĀ a coverĀ I was just like :neyde:

ViviLittleM

The comments on Poker Face are depressing

LuvDemSoundz il y a 5Ā jours

Back when Lady Gaga was on top of the world. Boy how she fell off hard.ļ»æ

Ā· 21

Guy Incognito il y a 2Ā semaines

This Gaga was destined to rule the world... Too bad she chose the wrong path in her career, and now she's irrelevant to the music world...ļ»æ

Ā· 20

-

I didn't like The Fame era...

mister max
On 20-12-2015 at 4:22 PM, ViviLittleM said:

The comments on Poker Face are depressing

LuvDemSoundz il y a 5Ā jours

Back when Lady Gaga was on top of the world. Boy how she fell off hard.ļ»æ

Ā· 21

Guy Incognito il y a 2Ā semaines

This Gaga was destined to rule the world... Too bad she chose the wrong path in her career, and now she's irrelevant to the music world...ļ»æ

Ā· 20

-

I didn't like The Fame era...

at least kts not a fanbase saying gaga is a flop :laughga:Ā 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived