💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NO opening act for artRAVE tour?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Truth! I appreciate how Gaga does seem to come on closer to show time than most acts these days. I nearly missed Highway Unicorn on the BTW Ball cuz I ran out real fast to smoke (damn habit) and I was literally running my butt off to my section while hearing "Run run with tha top run run with the top..." Lol.

Yeah, Gaga isn't that bad for most pop acts these days. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 Rick Ross opens the show. 

does it feel like a tour? yeah.

is this an opening act yeah?

It definitely is both yeah.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

tomdsgn

Interesting! Not gonna be hyped for the opening then tbh. They're just gonna make gaga look so much better when she performs :legend:

Don't take his word for it. In my opinion, Semi Precious Weapons were awesome. Polarising, but awesome.

Alphabeat also supported Gaga when I went to see her, and they were okay too.

I missed the support acts at the Born This Way Ball though  :sweat:

Laceface

Don't take his word for it. In my opinion, Semi Precious Weapons were awesome. Polarising, but awesome.

Alphabeat also supported Gaga when I went to see her, and they were okay too.

I missed the support acts at the Born This Way Ball though  :sweat:

Would literally die for Alphabeat to open ahhh  :party:

ChristianSaad

Madonna could open for her  :oops:  

Why not just do a hologram Whitney Houston.. like 2Pac at Coachela lol

Why not just do a hologram Whitney Houston.. like 2Pac at Coachela lol

I'm not talking to you, you got to see the Spice Girls in 1998 while I didn't  :toofunga:

ChristianSaad

I'm not talking to you, you got to see the Spice Girls in 1998 while I didn't  :toofunga:

=( noooo don't hate!! Next time if they come to Spain I'll take you with me =)

=( noooo don't hate!! Next time if they come to Spain I'll take you with me =)

DEAL!

I am a huge fan, and I mean it! I was too young to see them back then, I wanted to go but no one bothered to take me ¬Â¬ I managed to see them live in London in 2008 and it was AMAZING.

ChristianSaad

DEAL!

I am a huge fan, and I mean it! I was too young to see them back then, I wanted to go but no one bothered to take me ¬Â¬ I managed to see them live in London in 2008 and it was AMAZING.

Yay I love Spice fans.. how did u know I went in 98? I saw the reunion tour a handful of times and Melanie C solo show once. And Mel B a few times.

Yay I love Spice fans.. how did u know I went in 98? I saw the reunion tour a handful of times and Melanie C solo show once. And Mel B a few times.

Because I've been stalking you since back then! :p

Only kidding, I opened the first page of this thread and read it there :D Lucky you! I only managed to see the show once, but I was lucky enough to meet Emma three times in 2011 (she's my favourite) and she was incredible.

ChristianSaad

Because I've been stalking you since back then! :P

Only kidding, I opened the first page of this thread and read it there :D Lucky you! I only managed to see the show once, but I was lucky enough to meet Emma three times in 2011 (she's my favourite) and she was incredible.

Yay I would freak out if I met ANY of them.. I already did with Mel B lol.. I don't think I can pick a favorite though still until this day.. There's just something about them together that is so magical to me =))

Yay I would freak out if I met ANY of them.. I already did with Mel B lol.. I don't think I can pick a favorite though still until this day.. There's just something about them together that is so magical to me =))

Aaaah, you're so right!

Archived