💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Aura, BTW playing at Versace show now! + Gaga and Donatella talking

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

It was the final version

Huh, thank God. I would mind if she played the demo still. Now it's time to promote the final version.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarkoLilMonster

Gaga and Donatella!!!!! Gaga looks more beautiful than EVER with that outfit and make up!!!!

MTE. This is probably THE BEST look she's given us in a long time, it brings me so many TFM teas. The wig actually looks like real hair, makeup is on point, platinum blonde slays ( :gaga: :gaga:) and also...... her lips look normal. I like the outfit too. OMG is it possible that an outfit can make somebody soooo happy :giveup: ????

TimisaMonster

MTE. This is probably THE BEST look she's given us in a long time, it brings me so many TFM teas. The wig actually looks like real hair, makeup is on point, platinum blonde slays ( :gaga: :gaga:) and also...... her lips look normal. I like the outfit too. OMG is it possible that an outfit can make somebody soooo happy :giveup: ????

The power of Tara's skills and Gaga's choice in fashion to bring happiness to the world :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Couldn't they record all the cat walking with Gaga's songs ? I would have loved to see them walk on the crazy beat of the end of Aura !

Archived