💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP songs that gave you chills

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ARTPOP. When she started singing it at the iTunes festival it made me feel really alive inside. I actually think I got a little choked up. Ever since then, it has been my FAVORITE song of the album. 

"A hybrid can withstand these things, 

My heart can beat with bricks and strings."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The strength of her vocals in Venus and DWYW were very striking.

The anger in Swine was very resonant (though moreso live at Swinefest than on the album).

ARTPOP the song purely on its lyrics (again, resonated more at Swinefest than on the album).

The first live performance of Gypsy at AMPYA was also very powerful.

And Dope, in general.

3 points in and ready for more

GagaUnderYou

ARTPOP

VENUS

GYPSY 

SEXXX DREAMS

MANiCURE

ARTPOP. When she started singing it at the iTunes festival it made me feel really alive inside. I actually think I got a little choked up. Ever since then, it has been my FAVORITE song of the album. 

"A hybrid can withstand these things, 

My heart can beat with bricks and strings."

LStephens11

Says the "Jewels n Drugs" fan. :hor: (I kid, I kid!) for me, it's the track that most reminds me of FameGa (the bad-ass synth bass, the singalong chorus, the breathy vocals, the spoken prechorus, and so on). But even on its own, it's just a terrific pop song.

To answer the OPs question, I get chills at least once during all of them. Even now.

I know :lmao: that's probably why no one will listen to me because I love Jewels N' Drugs :rip:

"toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight"

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tracks 1-4 followed by ARTPOP and Gypsy. To be honest, I cried like a baby the first time I heard Gypsy. No other Gaga song has EVER brought such emotion upon me.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

RAYA.core

:pawsup: Sexx Dreams

Mary Jane Holland

ARTPOP

gave me chills      

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived