Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Do you think we are getting a DWUW video at all?

SpadesToStart

Featured Posts

sciencemonster

I don't think so. But I can't understand why Gaga scrapped the video if she "wasn't happy with the concept" and yet she released that crap she called a video for The Edge of Glory back in the btw era

She had a manager at the time and doesn't currently ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryTheNight

i really think she didnt like it and scrapped it which ****ing sucks because it was such a missed opportunity, i just wish she would actually say whether we are or not.

EGOT2027

Nope. If Gaga was actually working on it she wouldn't be spending so much time do random things like visiting her old grade school and ****.

Kim Kardashian

No.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

I'll admit one of the things that piss me off about Gaga is that she's such a perfectionist, she scraps projects that she herself hypes up, like the Cher collaboration and other things. I know it's her work... But I hope that stuff leaks some day...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Stephen

Lmao at some of you, acting like the only purpose of the MV is to sell the song.

I can't wait to see it, and yeah I think it's coming because she said it was late, not cancelled...

Lmao at some of you, acting like the only purpose of the MV is to sell the song.

I can't wait to see it, and yeah I think it's coming because she said it was late, not cancelled...

She tells Lots of things which are not true tho

Brooke Hoegan

I'll admit one of the things that piss me off about Gaga is that she's such a perfectionist, she scraps projects that she herself hypes up, like the Cher collaboration and other things. I know it's her work... But I hope that stuff leaks some day...

this so much :noparty:

someday I want to hear all the unreleased songs / see all the MVs material, even if she isn't satisfied with these projects, I will be :emo:

Michelle

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

RAMROD

It's so obvious at this point tbh!!!

That we are bunch of blind peeps that leading the blind!!

kyary%2Bpamyu%2Bpamyu.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don't think so. But I can't understand why Gaga scrapped the video if she "wasn't happy with the concept" and yet she released that crap she called a video for The Edge of Glory back in the btw era

:applause:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived