Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why is Donatella so Underrated ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Gaga is entitled to a "derpy" song, but I feel Donatella is a couple steps backwards in the wrong direction. I don't particularly care for Zedd's work that he brought to ARTPOP (G.U.Y. is almost as overrated as Marry the Night) and I'm just not a big Zedd fan period. I find Donatella to be really loud and messy.

What is your problem ?  :confused:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its very overrated here tbh

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Blue Jeans

Gaga isn't only for the gays ok? :rip:

I never said she was only for the gays, i just said she makes pretty gay songs  :oops:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I actually really liked it at first, but the more I listened to it, the more I disliked it. Now it's difficult for me to get through it. I guess the biggest issue for me is how corny the lyrics are, and since I've gotten to know the lyrics better the more times I've listened to the song, that's why I don't like it as much as the first listen. But I really love the hook she has with "voodoo voodoo...voo-DONNA-NA!" Definitely one of the best hooks on the album.

Blue Jeans

When i was in lisbon for the holidays, i heard it on the radio, my heart stopped, they  played a Radio edit version, and it slayed me :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

I actually really liked it at first, but the more I listened to it, the more I disliked it. Now it's difficult for me to get through it. I guess the biggest issue for me is how corny the lyrics are, and since I've gotten to know the lyrics better the more times I've listened to the song, that's why I don't like it as much as the first listen. But I really love the hook she has with "voodoo voodoo...voo-DONNA-NA!" Definitely one of the best hooks on the album.

Its "who Do? Who do ? who donana"

Pain of fame1

I never said she was only for the gays, i just said she makes pretty gay songs  :oops:

What is a gay song? Why is donatella gay? i just wanna know:)

Blue Jeans

What is a gay song? Why is donatella gay? i just wanna know:)

I don't know, i'm just kidding tbh, i don't believe there's such thing as a "gay" song :smh:

monsterdreams

I have mixed feelings towards the song

One day I like it

The next I sort of don't

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pain of fame1

I don't know, i'm just kidding tbh, i don't believe there's such thing as a "gay" song :smh:

Okeey, i wanted to know because all the people are like: donatella? a gay song..

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived