Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Opening and Closing for the Tour Brainstorming Thread

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

I was thinking of a double-encore closer, with the two songs being Applause and TEOG. Their placement as penultimate and final would switch every now and then.

3 points in and ready for more

scottishmonster

G.U.Y - Opening instead of "Grettings Himeros" it could be Greetings London or New York or wherever she is

Applause - Closing with the ending like jingle bell ball!

Future Lover

Opening: Aura - The lights go out and you hears the "ha ha ha ha" part. She appears on stage in one of her most iconic outfits. (ie: DITD jacket, Kermit dress, etc) Just as she sings "Behind the burqa" she is stripped of her outfit and is on stage in her natural hair + bikini.

Closing: Applause - During the last half of the song she is on stage alone like at SwineFest. 

Born To Slay

Venus should open the show, Gaga appears onstage alone With the guitar and after the X Factor opening, then all the lights come one and the instrumental comes on and her dancers appear. gaga is in the B-Stage and during the 2nd pre-chorus Gaga zip lines across the pit to the main stage

Opening should be Aura or G.U.Y., and Venus should be the second song & introduce the theme and story of the show since she said it will be taking place on Venus or whatever.

I think Do What U Want should close tbh. It was such a great ending at artRave, right after Applause, and it just felt right that she ended with it.

Open: Aura, Venus, or G.U.Y

Close: Gypsyy

Encore: Applause

This is what I think, though I'm not sure about Venus or G.U.Y. as openers. I imagine Aura with a kind of DITD-esque epic opening.

Applause encore will be sooo epic. :excited2:

I would rather Gypsy be the encore than Applause. It's like, she's leaving. Going back on the road. 

So if it were me, I would have her perform Applause and then encore with Gypsy. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived