Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

If Gaga doesn't sing at the Grammy's...

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could do without the rudeness towards Gaga but y'know, you have your opinion. I am enjoying this era even with the hiccups. Y'all act like the last time we saw her was 18 years ago. December was LITERALLY 17 days ago...

GagaMyBlood95

The last sentence is so true!

The album is amazing, the songs are great, even single choices are great and yet, it is not living up to Gaga standards or any standards for a pop star right now really.... That's sad

BornSimon

Anyone would think she doesn't even have an album or a single out, she's disappeared off the face of the planet. I am a huge fan and never really complain, but the way this album is being handled is a disgrace. Here's hoping the Grammy Awards will be one of the many promo stops that are in the pipeline.

PoshLife

I agree she could be doing a lot more promotion (unless there's something going on that we don't know about), but it's not really her decision whether she does or doesn't perform on the Grammy's if she isn't nominated.

Can it be that they announce some more performers next week although the actual event is already happening next week? How has it usually been? Still no word on Gaga makes me think she's not going...

Phoenix

She's probably not performing. And stop already with this threads. 2378273 per day. It's annoying. 

Relax, all of you. Complaining and spreading negativity won't do nothing. 
It's her choice, and please stop acting like you're her manager. 

💎

GagaSkeletonWay

I agree with you!

And all of u saying stop the drama, i want you to know that she is the one who has started it, I don't know what's going with her.

She should be careful cause now it's now about losing GP, it's about losing her own fans, I'm not talking about myself because I love her so much as well as her music but she is damaging her career so much

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived