Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga doesn't sing at the Grammy's...

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

I mean, what is that promo ? We don't have a video since last summer. We don't have any performance since last december. We don't have any news about her. I miss Gaga. I miss the old one too, without problems with her label, with her team. ARTPOP, DWUW are detroyed by this crappy promotion. Grammy Awards can revive ARTPOP sales, which are low in January like all the artists. If she doesn't perform there and move her huge ass, ARTPOP won't stop decrease. I thought ARTPOP would be an experience and it's finally a nightmare. That wasn't what I expected of a perfect promo. Where is that BIG BANG ? Where are those projects that she promised to us ? We need performances, tweets, videos... Can fans make something for ARTPOP ? I don't want this perfect music to be wasted...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's unconfirmed whether or not she's performing but I hope she does. It would be ridiculous if she doens't

monsterdreams

Yeah I agree

:noparty:

But I am praying she performs

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Shes already said its not her label so can we all let that go....?

I do miss her though and really don't understand what's going on at this point

Weasel

It's not like the Grammys are the only promo option (though it is a good promo option). She does need promo soon though. 

We don't know if she is or isn't performing at the Grammy's. There hasn't been a confirmation on either ends.

Just take deep breaths...

I'm not expecting her to perform at this point tbh. They've announced a lot of performers already, and they rarely let non-nominees perform.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived