Whats up with the lack of Gaga news?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

Her blackouts are the worst. :(

She should come back soon though and we'll get loads.

This era started off so promising.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

All I know is Camp Gaga is too quiet.

We have barely any official word from her about the tour in quite a while, or anything ARTPOP-related, instead, this promote-kindness thing on LM.com; she seems to be retreating into herself and it's worrying, really worrying.

Well her fans have pretty much request that she **** up and never talk about anything till it's done, so i guess you'll get news when it happens?

Born To Slay

We got the golden globes recently :huh:

I meant that's she performing on a show, or doing a sitcom. I want big news, promotion or news on Vol. 2, etc.

Excluding the remixes of DWUW (which went no where) the last major news was her Voice performance.

All I know is Camp Gaga is too quiet.

We have barely any official word from her about the tour in quite a while, or anything ARTPOP-related, instead, this promote-kindness thing on LM.com; she seems to be retreating into herself and it's worrying, really worrying.

this, im scared :ohno:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

MonsterMum

Well her fans have pretty much request that she **** up and never talk about anything till it's done, so i guess you'll get news when it happens?

This so much!

"I wish she would stop speaking bout things and hyping it till she's actually ready to release something"

Well

Surprise b---hes  :toofunny:

Well you guys shes working on the tour. And planing future singles and videos and other stuff. She will soon be back i think and she will SLAY US ALL OVER AGAIN!!  :bunny: 

Just a thought, maybe with this underperformance commercially Gaga and co don't find the need to do more promo and appearances if the interest is just not there. Same thing happened with Xtina when they released promo wouldn't help. They cut the album era short and didn't even produce a tour.

Ok, that level of disappointment is not happening with Gaga, but when you're no longer this big it makes sense you're not constantly all Oliver the media all the time.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived