Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP or BEYONCÉ

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little7Monster

I like the sound and idea of ARTPOP more, but BEYONCE had the release/album experience that ARTPOP should have been. If Gaga had dropped the album with no warning after being out of public view for those months, it would have been nuts. Beyonce is a more widely loved star, but her execution of the album was better than ARTPOP's, while the music of ARTPOP (in my opinion) is better than BEYONCE. 

Mixing those two albums would have been a killer experience. 

ARTPOP. Half of BEYONCE is trash.

That's rude

I feel like BEYONCÉ is better. I think it's more of what ARTPOP should have been. The songs all show a maturity in Beyoncé and an evolution in herself. ARTPOP feels immature in the way the songs are written.

That was the point. Gaga even said thay

nath4gaga

BEYONCÉ is not great, I listened to the tracks earlier, they just seem like a mess of sound with no particular structure. Not a fan, I would definitely have to say ARTPOP. I think Beyoncé is a great singer, but for me, her songs suck balls. For goodness sake just sing properly.

Mister G

ARTPOP tenfold. I love love love Beyonce, but I couldn't really get into most of her songs from this album. Some of them are okay but overall I wasn't crazy about it and I've always been a Beyonce fan.I feel like Gaga is risky with her style and nothing really is the same with her, where as Beyonce has always been known to do Hip-Hop and R&B. Gagz could have easily produced more albums that were very The Fame like but she chose not to. I think Beyonce took more risks with this album but not as many as people would love to see her take.

geopang

ARTPOP

I only like 3 songs off Beyoncé :P

ARTPOP >>> Beyoncé

Only amazing songs off of Beyoncé are Jealous, Drunk in Love, and Flawless

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived