Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible 360° Arena Layout

aaronf1991

Featured Posts

DWAD wasn't, but her Circus tour was!  :)

But back to the OP, the Houston show doesn't have that sort of layout. I wonder if it's only select cities?

LADY-GAGA2014_revised.jpg

It definitely did in some venues.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

It will probably be in certain venues. Boardwalk Hall in AC doesn't even have seats behind the stage.

LadyoftheDam

DWAD wasn't, but her Circus tour was! :)

But back to the OP, the Houston show doesn't have that sort of layout. I wonder if it's only select cities?

Does the toyota center have seats behind the stage? I remember for the BTWB, the seats closest to her near, on the sides, were completely empty.

ElectricHaus

It's the same way for my venue (American Airlines center) I think if she sells all the seats including side seating she will just add the seats behind the stage. It's good for the ticket sales! And attendance number!

DWAD wasn't, but her Circus tour was!  :)

Yes DWAD was 360. Watch the DVD.

EnigmaGypsyBoy

DWAD wasn't, but her Circus tour was! :)

The dwad tour was 360 degrees all around. Because of how the screen was split up into those little squares people could still see through them. I'm assuming gaga's new stage will be similar to the orginal artrave with that rotating mountain thingy.

I think its because Gaga is so in demand for her tours that they will literally sell every seat in the area to make money.

The back seats probably just have to watch the screens

Born To Slay

I think Britney's Dream Within A Dream Tour was like that.

That was the Circus tour was

EnigmaGypsyBoy
both the circus tour and the dream within a dream tour where 360 degrees.

That J

It's the same way for my venue (American Airlines center) I think if she sells all the seats including side seating she will just add the seats behind the stage. It's good for the ticket sales! And attendance number!

That's my show too! Yay!! I'm down for a 360 stage and agree it's great for sales and overall satisfaction of all in the arena. Watch section 4,329 be better than LMZ. My luck lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

yes i know, i was at the circus tour. but dwad also had it. it just wasn't in the round. there's a difference.

I suspect that she and her tour designer/s will adapt the rotating stage concept of the artRave, but add some more props/decoration etc. etc. to it to make a full on stage/set (a la MB) that rotates and changes thus :shrug:

gagaisitalian

Does the toyota center have seats behind the stage? I remember for the BTWB, the seats closest to her near, on the sides, were completely empty.

It does, it's a basketball arena. And for Britney's Circus Tour it was 360.

Yes DWAD was 360. Watch the DVD.

I have the DVD. Yes, in Vegas they had seats behind the stage. But what, she went back there for like 20 seconds in one song? That was one show were they wanted to fill the entire arena. But the stage wasn't built for 360 such as the Circus Tour.

Archived