Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Possible 360° Arena Layout

aaronf1991

Featured Posts

So, I'm starting to think this show might be done using the 360° arena seating.  Basically, I was looking for tickets to the Buffalo show and this is the seat map:

hsbc_7651627_smap.gif

Notice how there are prices for "rear view" seats and how they have highlighted the sections behind the stage.

I thought that maybe this was just because they always highlight the entire arena or something.  However, at the same venue, you can see for other shows, that those sections are grayed out.

7357f322-a831-436e-8c63-3899a634fc96_On%

The same thing applies for her show at the Quicken Loans arena in Cleveland:

lady-gaga-chart-140518-900.gif

Just to prove my point, here's another show (Demi Lovato) at the same venue, showing that those sections are grayed out:

lovato-chart-700.gif

I haven't checked too many other arenas, but I feel like this is a good indication that show will be in 360°  How awesome would that be!  I just hope she can sell out the arena in 360°.  What do you guys think?  Are you excited for Gaga in 360°?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince

We already got an idea of what 360 would look like: artRave

Maybe she'll do something like that where no matter where you're standing / sitting, you won't be blocked. 

No idea how she's gonna move props around or go for costume change tho. 

elijahfan

Wow, that would be a really nice thing to do, and something new for Gaga. Excited about it, if it ends up being true :)

No idea how she's gonna move props around or go for costume change tho. 

No matter if the show is 360 or not, the backstage and the changing rooms will be at the same place. And her quick change locations are often BELOW the stage, so there shouldn't be any problem.

GypsyPrince

Wow, that would be a really nice thing to do, and something new for Gaga. Excited about it, if it ends up being true :)

No matter if the show is 360 or not, the backstage and the changing rooms will be at the same place. And her quick change locations are often BELOW the stage, so there shouldn't be any problem.

inb4 she changes outfit ON STAGE for the entire show :rip:

elijahfan

inb4 she changes outfit ON STAGE for the entire show :rip:

Regarding what she did @ Swinefest, that wouldn't surprise me, actually :yes:

gagaisitalian

I think Britney's Dream Within A Dream Tour was like that.

DWAD wasn't, but her Circus tour was!  :)

But back to the OP, the Houston show doesn't have that sort of layout. I wonder if it's only select cities?

LADY-GAGA2014_revised.jpg

So they are going to either make something really amazing with the screen panels or not include them in the show? :shrug:

I hope there are interludes :ohno:

And also, I'm excited to see Gaga performing for a 360º crowd, it's gonna be amazing :party:

What I'm starting to think is that maybe it's going to be 270° until it's sold out.  Then if they sell out 270°, they'll start selling the rest of the arena.  I've been to shows that everyone thought was sold out, but then they added side and rear view sections that were originally supposed to not be used.

The first show in Ft Lauderdale doesn't allow for 360 degree seating. The seats behind are greyed out. I really doubt that it will be a 360 show if the main stage isn't in the round.

Archived