Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Why I'm Not Happy Gaga is Making New Music

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Well if she spent 2 years working on ARTPOP, maybe she'll spend 2 years on this album too? Just because she's apparently starting to record doesn't mean that the next album will be out any time soon. She started getting things in motion for ARTPOP like a month after Born This Way was released. Gaga's just like that. She's always creating. 

She did mention that she'd like ACT II to be out before the beginning of the tour, so who knows. I certainly don't think it would be a bad thing at all. I'm always down for new music, and maybe it's what Gaga wants and thinks would be best. Maybe she's tired of how "messy" ARTPOP as an era has been and wants to move forward to the next phase of the cycle now that she feels in control of her decisions and can do things the way she wants? Maybe she's ready to start fresh. 

Let her do things the way she wants to do them. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

As much as I´m thirsty to hear new music from her, I totally agree with this... ARTPOP just doesn´t deserve to end like this  :emo: it´s the best thing she ever did  :emo:

Jewels n Drugs

Umm who the **** cares if she's recording new music. That doesn't mean she's releasing a new album next month. She's said multiple times that she's always working on new music.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

As much as I´m thirsty to hear new music from her, I totally agree with this... ARTPOP just doesn´t deserve to end like this  :emo: it´s the best thing she ever did  :emo:

I agree, it's perfect, but who said it's ending?

She ended the Born This Way era 7 months after beginning to work on ARTPOP, and she also said she wants ARTPOP to be a longer era than Born This Way.

drinkmytears

I was serious men, I really don't know how can you release something when your album has only a few months in the market, obviously and NOW I get it that produce new music takes months so this "album" could be out in the end of 2014 or something...

Oh! I didn't know :), I'm here since Alejandro and I was a casual fan so I really didn't knew, what happened tho?

you don't know what the fame monster is? bye 

chrismugler

Oh! I didn't know :), I'm here since Alejandro and I was a casual fan so I really didn't knew, what happened tho?

Well she re-released "The Fame" (her debut album) with the EP "The Fame Monster" but because of the buzz of the new songs, the EP was released as an independent album. I imagining Gaga doing the same thing with ARTPOP. :hug:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Haroon

Gaga's always made new music in the midst of an album era hasn't she :laughga: If she feels inspired then it's good that she's making new music to reflect that new burst of inspiration :shrug:

Michelle

Y'all are too overdramatic :wtf: this doesn't mean the era is over. She's always making new music.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Tommy Monster

I agree, it's perfect, but who said it's ending?

She ended the Born This Way era 7 months after beginning to work on ARTPOP, and she also said she wants ARTPOP to be a longer era than Born This Way.

I hope so... this whole DWYW situation just gives me feeling of this era going nowhere  :toofunny: and there are so many songs that just have to be singles, I´m afraid she won´t make it in time with all the songs :laughga: Aura, Venus, G.U.Y, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Swine, Gypsy... these songs just scream "Single" to me... and it´s not possible to have them all  :shrug:

DJWS didn't even say it's with her. He creates his own music and album :crossed: Until there's

confirmation y'all need to relax

Act II is probably composed of Act I outtakes anyway. 

VasilisVas

Am I the only one who is really excited and hopes Gaga is recording new music? Am I the only one who is disappointed by this album as a whole? Am I the only one who expected more from ARTPOP after being in the works for over two years and being overhyped?

TimisaMonster

Gaga's new album will coincide with Act 1...it's like TMB, she wants to bring both albums together for one tour, so she's trying to release it before May, so all of the songs can be performed together.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm not satisfied. She should save ARTPOP (act I) instead of giving up on it, there's still time if she's grown up and down to earth enough to realize where she went wrong

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived