💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why I'm Not Happy Gaga is Making New Music

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her music, her career, right? We have the music. So enjoy it to your heart''s desire.

Put your hands up... 🖤

EGOT2027

? She hasn't said she's stopping this era cycle. Even herself said that she would be spending Christmas planning the 3rd single.

Also... Fans complaining about new music? :lmao:

You guys act like this new album is coming out in a month :toofunny:

Chill. The. F*ck. Out. 

It's not that she's making new music! It's that she's putting the next era at a higher priority than the one that started less than 3 months ago.

Sometimes you put alot of time and effort into something, and by the time you're done you have the opportunity to make new ****, and the new **** becomes more important. #Life

Gaga fans NOT excited about her making new music? :megaflop:

Seriously,this is a ridiculous way to be mad at Gaga.I think she's done promoting DWUW and there's gonna be no video.

Michelle

So many times today :lmao: damn quoting didn't work.This was a reply to the person who said this happened to me earlier...I KNOW!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Dean Winchester

We dont know if she's making new music for a new album.  For all we know, she could be making a new version of a song on ARTPOP to release as the 3rd single or even be remixing a song.  

Brooklyn Nights

She can't do nothing bout the video right now though. And who said making new music is her highest priority right now? And it's not new music, it's the second part to this album that she's finishing. It all goes together! Everything she's working on is for ARTPOP. She's kinda just stuck in grid lock right now, so instead of doing nothing she's probably just getting head start on finishing up act II

Like many have said, who knows if DJWS' picture is even for Gaga... And more importantly, remember when she said that ARTPOP came to her literally the day (or very, very recently) after Born This Way was released.... By no means does it appear like the follow-up to ARTPOP is coming any time soon.

We dont know if she's making new music for a new album.  For all we know, she could be making a new version of a song on ARTPOP to release as the 3rd single or even be remixing a song.  

Or mixing and mastering tracks from the ARTPOP sessions (TEA, Brooklyn Nights etc) in prep for Act II later this year. SHe could be doing anything

chrismugler

Yes I guess that is true, but that doesn't change anything really.

This album IS ICONIC but if she wants to release new music, it's pretty much good for me :gaga:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Thank god I stan for other people. I would rip my hairs out to the root anticipating Gaga and her recent efforts, just to learn I wouldn't be getting a thing but remixes. rolleyes.gif

Dean Winchester

Or mixing and mastering tracks from the ARTPOP sessions (TEA, Brooklyn Nights etc) in prep for Act II later this year. SHe could be doing anything

yeah exactly  :excited2: how can a fan not be excited for new music  :huh: that makes no sense to me at all  :toofunny: im excited for Brooklyn Nights, Tinnitus, Onion Girl, and TEA 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived