💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Same. I’d watch a show focusing on Jack once Sam and Dean’s story ends tbh :lolly:

Hide contents

I’m worried because he’s eating hearts, and like drinking blood, when is that ever good in Supernatural? :bradley:

Honestly before I read reactions to the episodes it didn't even cross my mind that it was a bad thing. But now you have me worried. 

And yes, I'd love a Jack show :bradley:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
Just now, Sam Winchester said:

But now you have me worried.

It just seems...off. I know we’re all rooting for the junior but really?

1 minute ago, Sam Winchester said:

I'd love a Jack show :bradley:

Too bad the network hates Supernatural.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

It just seems...off. I know we’re all rooting for the junior but really?

Too bad the network hates Supernatural.

But does it really? I mean it's still one of their highest rated shows and all that. And maybe with Sam and Dean out of the picture, they can spend more money on filming/sets/effects for a new show. Although I do wonder if fans would even give a new show a chance. The brothers are so intrinsic to the show that it would 98% chance fall apart. 

Also, I just noticed I had started this thread back in 2014 :messga:

I'm getting old and I was on GGD long before even opening this thread. Ever since the BTW era. :enigma:

DeanWinchester
40 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

But does it really? I mean it's still one of their highest rated shows and all that. And maybe with Sam and Dean out of the picture, they can spend more money on filming/sets/effects for a new show. Although I do wonder if fans would even give a new show a chance. The brothers are so intrinsic to the show that it would 98% chance fall apart. 

The network said there is no "appetite" for any Supernatural spinoff. But they give all their other weaker shows spinoffs. :bradley:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

48 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

The network said there is no "appetite" for any Supernatural spinoff. But they give all their other weaker shows spinoffs. :bradley:

Here for Netflix or Amazon to pick up the show's rights :vegas:

The CW can keep their shitty shows, none of which I watch. 

DeanWinchester
9 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Here for Netflix or Amazon to pick up the show's rights :vegas:

Sam and Dean made Supernatural successful, no doubt. But I really think they should give other characters a chance since the universe had a lot more to offer. I think Jack and the younger generation could carry a continuation.

9 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

The CW can keep their shitty shows, none of which I watch. 

Same energy. Unfortunately, Jared already has a new show for next year with the CW.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Sam and Dean made Supernatural successful, no doubt. But I really think they should give other characters a chance since the universe had a lot more to offer. I think Jack and the younger generation could carry a continuation.

Same energy. Unfortunately, Jared already has a new show for next year with the CW.

That's disappointing to hear. Hopefully Jensen finds a better avenue for acting. 

And I agree about having the younger generation take over. Usually I hate this sort of thing but Jack and some of the girls from Wayward Sisters have a lot of potential. 

DeanWinchester
15 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

That's disappointing to hear. Hopefully Jensen finds a better avenue for acting

I was hoping a bigger network would pick up the show but the CW was quick to jump on it. They like Jared and Jensen but they don't have faith with the show itself. Which is weird because other networks milk their cash cows and make sure they get spinoffs to keep the viewers but the CW hates money I guess. They keep handing out spinoffs to their other shows with lower ratings.

16 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Usually I hate this sort of thing but Jack and some of the girls from Wayward Sisters have a lot of potential. 

They indeed have it. I hate the CW so much.

v8aNYM5mXnAnd1cCWsPQAclq4sEfVbScA2kG-9pE

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
16 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i wonder if there will be a spin off :bradley.  

Unfortunately none. The CW doesn't want nor care for it. They are trash.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ParentalAdvisory
12 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Unfortunately none. The CW doesn't want nor care for it. They are trash.

mess i need to find a new show like that :bradley: i lov ethose supernatural horror shows

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

mess i need to find a new show like that :bradley: i lov ethose supernatural horror shows

Have you seen Buffy?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived