Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

So I guess @Doot is lowkey the Castiel here huh?

are there really no other fans in this cult website. Have we hunted all the little monsters away

tumblr_mwkbf8EkUb1s8l4eao3_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Doot said:

Yes I voted in the poll. 

I guess I am Cas, heh. “Assbutt”. 

I hope you didnt vote to ass**** my brother and i because that would be very awkward nick

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

47 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I hope you didnt vote to ass**** my brother and i because that would be very awkward nick

How dare you assume I am a homosexual.

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

How dare you assume I am a homosexual.

I said DIDNT

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

giphy.gif

I voted. I made the right decision. 

But what is the right decision, Nick

a9c14e3b931d47deb9def808452e5973.jpg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

But what is the right decision, Nick

a9c14e3b931d47deb9def808452e5973.jpg

Just wait until the results come out, then you'll know.

giphy.gif

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

Just wait until the results come out, then you'll know.

giphy.gif

Ive been checking the results all day this isnt funny

tumblr_inline_omh6mieuUr1sonfiw_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
On 2017-12-01 at 5:22 PM, Sam Winchester said:

Enjoyed the new episode EXCEPT 

Hide contents

what the hell, why didn't either Sam or Dean run to grab the spell right away before he burned up?!!!!

Episode was decent but not spectacular either. Knew there was a reason the next episode would be about Jack again with the dreamcatcher Kaia for Wayward Sisters

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

THE MIDSEASON FINALE KILLED ME!!! THAT WAS MORE LIKE A MOVIE HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME. MY PULSE IS STILL RACING

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

17 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

THE MIDSEASON FINALE KILLED ME!!! THAT WAS MORE LIKE A MOVIE HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME. MY PULSE IS STILL RACING

Oh my god oh my god. That was better than most season finales (and SPN season finales are ****ing great). I have a lot of thoughts @DeanWinchester:

Spoiler

1. I was dreading another writing stupidity when the brothers didn't banish the angels but Sam brought it up and Dean said they would kill them before they'll be able to corner all the angels.

2. I really thought we were going to see Jody and Patience involved in the Sam and Dean story. This might be one of the few SPN episodes where we had completely different and unrelated storylines. It worked really well after 12 seasons of just the brothers even though they're the reason we watch the show.

3. I love Jody so I will definitely be watching Wayward Sisters once it premiers.

4. I am so glad it wasn't Jack who killed anyone. He is such an innocent kid.

5. Kaia seems cool.

6. Omg Dean WTF! Pulling a gun on her! I actually loved that moment because I'm glad the writers are writing different scenarios other than the predictable thing of letting her go and having to find another way as usually happens. Also glad that although Sam clearly disagreed he didn't say much else because he knows what's important.

7. Was it just me or was the music really good this episode. It was on point and helped with the tension.

8. Speaking of tension, this episode was so stressful in a good way. The angels getting rid of the barriers was an amazing scene and made my heart race. I was in fear for Kaia's life (and Jack's to a lesser degree).

9. Mary Winchester has to stay alive. She will make a great mum to Jack unlike to Sam and Dean last season because they were already mature and grown up. Jack will come to see her as a mother figure, I'm sure. And Sam and Dean better reunite with her when she's still alive. They need a godamn break.

10. I am going to say it again. Jack Kline is the best thing that has happened to Supernatural since S5. Apart from being such an adorable character he is also powerful without being OP (overpowered; at least this episode showed how he couldn't just kill all the angels at one go unless he had a dream walker to cause a magical explosion), the actor does a great job, he works really well with both Sam and Dean now, and he's an entirely new dynamic to an aging show. Once again SPN gods, please keep Jack intact for future seasons.

11. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE???

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Sam Winchester said:

Oh my god oh my god. That was better than most season finales (and SPN season finales are ****ing great). I have a lot of thoughts @DeanWinchester:

Hide contents

1. I was dreading another writing stupidity when the brothers didn't banish the angels but Sam brought it up and Dean said they would kill them before they'll be able to corner all the angels.

2. I really thought we were going to see Jody and Patience involved in the Sam and Dean story. This might be one of the few SPN episodes where we had completely different and unrelated storylines. It worked really well after 12 seasons of just the brothers even though they're the reason we watch the show.

3. I love Jody so I will definitely be watching Wayward Sisters once it premiers.

4. I am so glad it wasn't Jack who killed anyone. He is such an innocent kid.

5. Kaia seems cool.

6. Omg Dean WTF! Pulling a gun on her! I actually loved that moment because I'm glad the writers are writing different scenarios other than the predictable thing of letting her go and having to find another way as usually happens. Also glad that although Sam clearly disagreed he didn't say much else because he knows what's important.

7. Was it just me or was the music really good this episode. It was on point and helped with the tension.

8. Speaking of tension, this episode was so stressful in a good way. The angels getting rid of the barriers was an amazing scene and made my heart race. I was in fear for Kaia's life (and Jack's to a lesser degree).

9. Mary Winchester has to stay alive. She will make a great mum to Jack unlike to Sam and Dean last season because they were already mature and grown up. Jack will come to see her as a mother figure, I'm sure. And Sam and Dean better reunite with her when she's still alive. They need a godamn break.

10. I am going to say it again. Jack Kline is the best thing that has happened to Supernatural since S5. Apart from being such an adorable character he is also powerful without being OP (overpowered; at least this episode showed how he couldn't just kill all the angels at one go unless he had a dream walker to cause a magical explosion), the actor does a great job, he works really well with both Sam and Dean now, and he's an entirely new dynamic to an aging show. Once again SPN gods, please keep Jack intact for future seasons.

11. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE???

I want to rewatch before discussing but to sum up my feelings about it

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

21 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

Ratings went up

Wow Arrow has horrible ratings. So glad SPN is doing great, it seems everyone was excited for Jack's return :derpga: I'm a stan.

Archived