Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

Season 7 finale of Buffy was pretty big. 

Pretty much all of Buffy's finales starting season 4 were pretty big. Supernatural 12's finale kind of reminded me a bit with the fall of the Initiative. **** was hype!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

@Sam Winchester you aren't even following the thread. Add this to the OP.

I'm abroad and studying this weekend :( will be back next week

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, Sam Winchester said:

I'm abroad and studying this weekend :( will be back next week

I cant believe you left me alone Sammy!!

Stay safe, sam

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

I bet im the only one who actually watched the ****ing premiere

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

ew1487_2186280632.jpg?w=1800&h=2399

the show is getting more mainstream attention and i'm here posting by myself

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

@DeanWinchester

I've watched both episodes. To me it seems like the show has been growing stronger after the lacklustre post-Season 5 seasons (mainly 6 and 7). Ever since Since 8 I feel like each season has been a return to form.

It's always a risk when Supernatural introduces new characters. But Jack has been one of my favourites so far. The actor is good (I appreciate how he seems to act like a younger version of Castiel). It also doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes. I like the new Prince of Hell, as to be fair I had grown pretty tired of Crowley.

I hope Dean doesn't persist on projecting negative feelings onto Jack. I fear that would end up turning the poor kid bad, and to be honest I'd rather a regular new character not die and perhaps continues into the next seasons. Speaking of regular characters, I really did not expect Mary Winchester to feature much, if at all, in this new season. I am really liking that angle of the show with Lucifer and Mary.

Tl;dr Loving the new season and loving Jack. He can be the adopted baby Winchester brother (since they seem to have forgotten their little sibling).

cs1x4bne3wsz.gif

Last season and this one seem to have abandoned 'monster of the week' concept for which I am very grateful. Thank you Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer!

I never liked it and 95% of the TV shows I watch are serialised series. Though Supernatural will always be one of my darlings and I will love all of its first 11 seasons, since season 12 I am completely on board and eager to watch every episode the same day it's airing.

Season 13 seems good so far. I hope that they will intertwine alternate  and "our" dimension at one point.

1 hour ago, Josip said:

Last season and this one seem to have abandoned 'monster of the week' concept for which I am very grateful. Thank you Andrew Dabb and Robert Singer!

I never liked it and 95% of the TV shows I watch are serialised series. Though Supernatural will always be one of my darlings and I will love all of its first 11 seasons, since season 12 I am completely on board and eager to watch every episode the same day it's airing.

Season 13 seems good so far. I hope that they will intertwine alternate  and "our" dimension at one point.

Don't expect 23 episodes of serialised episodes, I'm sure we'll be getting MotW episodes sooner rather than later. That said I agree with you, SPN would be awesome if it was just around 12 episodes per season. But in earlier seasons they did have great one off episodes. 

DeanWinchester
On 10/20/2017 at 1:16 PM, Sam Winchester said:

lacklustre post-Season 5 seasons (mainly 6 and 7)

first half of 9 is far worse lol

But Jack has been one of my favourites so far. The actor is good (I appreciate how he seems to act like a younger version of Castiel).

agreed

I like the new Prince of Hell

so do I. I miss threatening demonic villains. Crowley had his charm and Dagon was great but she got killed pretty fast.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived