Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

IWBWY vs. Dope at the Tour

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

Which one would you rather Gaga sing at the tour? In my opinion, she should do IWBWY at the tour. It was written for the fans and she'll visit many of the cities that missed their BTWB. Even if it's just in America, I think it's a better fit. Dope's lyrical writing may be better from a critical standpoint, but I think we can all connect with Gaga more through IWBWY and therefore it's better to do at the live shows. Imagine this at the tour: "I love the songs that you play
, and I don’t care what they say
, cause I was Born This Way. When I hear you scream, I hit the top of the stage and close my eyes, I know exactly who I am." Everyone would be crying. And I would rather the emotional moment be about our relationship with Gaga, not her struggle with d--gs. (I know obviously Dope is somewhat about us, but not like IWBWY.)

What do you think? I'm not putting up a poll because I want more than a yes or no.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Definitely IWBWY. It probably won't happen since Dope made the final cut. But ugh, IWBW you is so much better.  :sharon:  

I agree, IWBWY would connect with audience more and I can see it being a really intimate moment with Gaga and her audience, also giving her moments to have small deep-talk with them.

TimisaMonster

It'll be DOPE...IWBWU is a demo of DOPE... Just accept it :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

EGOT2027

Definitely IWBWY. It probably won't happen since Dope made the final cut. But ugh, IWBW you is so much better. :sharon:

I know right! I definitely think it's album worthy! especially if she added a few extra lyrics here and there. IWBWY is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever.

One Five Ten

Dope needs to be played soz

Maybe she could do a quick mashup of Speechless and Hair for the fan moment

I don't see how that could be done without it being messy.

Do IWBWY verses and a chorus, and for the second chorus put in the DOPE chorus

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Archived