Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Seeing the steadily decreasing sales figures I really think, it was a huge mistake to not release the finished but controversial video for DWUW!

ARTPOP is performing really bad and will only survive and climb back on the international charts with a GLOBAL SMASH HIT!

Yeah, only a global smash hit would be able to revive its sales. And a global smash hit would mean a single selling beyond the 6 million mark worldwide at the least, topping the top two of all the major music markets, and is accompanied with a viral music video - something highly unlikely for the third single or any single from this album for that matter.   

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Few weeks ago we were like 'DWUW' is dead now we're like 'ARTPOP' is dead...

If she doesn't do anything to save her album very soon (not her 'soon'), I think she'll have to move on to act 2 or a new album...

Few weeks ago we were like 'DWUW' is dead now we're like 'ARTPOP' is dead...

So the next is 

'Gaga' ? 

i2cCF6vdLZVEE.gif

15,000 for the 1st FULL week of sales in China... Next week it will be less than 10k if it keeps falling  :smh:

She needs to PROMOTE it, I mean, that was also MDNA's avarage sales in a short-term period and Madonna didn't move a finger on promotion at all!  :deadbanana:

ARTPOP sold less than 5k in China and Chinese sales aren't reported to Mediatraffic :awkney:

Yes 26k globally according to mediatraffic, of which 15k are from China because it was recently released there...

... which means... next week we'll have THE DECAY!!!  :rip:

15,000 in China? That's a lot!

It's at 1.6+ right now :teehee:

Yes, because it was just released there 2 weeks ago, and this is its 1st FULL week of sales in that country!

Funny how China has a 1500 million people population but such a small music market

Not true. Don't spread false information. ARTPOP's debut sales is less than 5k, and not reported because it's not top 3.

Next to that, MediaTraffic doesn't use sales from China.

If the people who just zoom on to every thread like this and automatically ask for 'receipts' would actually look through the thread they might see that they're already posted.

None of the links in this thread are receipts, they're just showing she debuted at #4 with less than 5004 copies sold :confused:

MonsterOfSpain

Not true. Don't spread false information. ARTPOP's debut sales is less than 5k, and not reported because it's not top 3.

Oh :fat: Wekl it's something...

they all pirate music, only die hard fans buy albums...

Well at least we know Gaga could fill a 5k arena in China.

GagaMyBlood95

ok now that's bad :giveup:

It's actually not bad since she never went there to promote...

Katy went there and still sold less or the same....

It's actually not bad since she never went there to promote...

Katy went there and still sold less or the same....

no I was talking about overall 26k WW :giveup:

Psychedelic

Well I did not know China's sales were not reported to mediatraffic, however those 5k were for the 1st week but it was released half the week... that's why I said 1st FULL week of sales in China were 15,000

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived