đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

lol I meant many :lmao: But yeah the number is so wrong. No way DWUW only sold 87,000 copies outside of the US. It sold 200,00 just in the UK. The number is more around 2 million or so

but this is 2014 only, didn't DWUW peak outside the US especially in the UK during like November, early December of 2013

Houdini

IFPI is a lot more reliable than mediafloptric

why ? they use the same sources, and mediatraffic includes more. So i guess the truth is between both so as I said ARTPOP is now at around 2,1 million.

TEANUS

but this is 2014 only, didn't DWUW peak outside the US especially in the UK during like November, early December of 2013

Oh yeah true :sweat:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

lol I meant many :lmao: But yeah the number is so wrong. No way DWUW only sold 87,000 copies outside of the US. It sold 200,00 just in the UK. The number is more around 2 million or so

Not in 2014 :laughga:

Gypsy Life

2.3m in 2013 from IFPI + 1.8m from mediatraffic + 0.5m in 2014 + 1m from somewhere else = 5.6m

YAAS ARTPOP YAS 6-7M by the end of the year :legend:

UJ selling almost a million this year so far is unbelievable in the most impressive way, and it's been a year without a hit single for him. And to pull two consecutive 6 million-selling albums for this decade, now that's just rare.

As for AP, the numbers are just bad. But what else should we expect? The first half of this year has been almost a repetition of 2012, the only difference is that they've released a single which was barely played on radio. 

chris777

2.3m in 2013 from IFPI + 1.8m from mediatraffic + 0.5m in 2014 + 1m from somewhere else = 5.6m

YAAS ARTPOP YAS 6-7M by the end of the year :legend:

omg  :lmao:

Whispering

why ? they use the same sources, and mediatraffic includes more. So i guess the truth is between both so as I said ARTPOP is now at around 2,1 million.

No, they don't.

Mediatraffic is not an organization that is recognized by the music industry. It is a guy sitting in his basement.

The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) is the organization that represents the interests of the recording industry worldwide.IFPI is the organization that the music industry relies on, for accurate numbers. IFPI has representatives in over 100 countries and has been a reliable resource for the past 80 years.

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived