Europe [August 2014 - October 2014]

Asia [November 2014 - December 2014]

Oceania [February 2015 - March 2015]

U.S/Canada [April 2015 - May 2015]

Don't forget South America :laughga: 

Arturo

Don't forget South America :laughga:

Mess. You're right.

Let's replace Oceania with SA since ARTPOP was more successful in SA.

JustinLovesGaga

Mess. You're right.

Let's replace Oceania with SA since ARTPOP was more successful in SA.

Sounds good to me tbh :tea: 

That'd be amazing.

Something like this would be great:

U.S/Canada [May 2014 - July 2014]

Europe [August 2014 - October 2014]

Asia [November 2014 - December 2014]

Oceania [February 2015 - March 2015]

U.S/Canada [April 2015 - May 2015]

shes going into space early 2015 and needs a month of training for it plus time to prepare and then time to relax afterwards, so atleast 2 months she wont be seen very much of around the first quarter of 2015, maybe for the 2015 grammys but thats it

gagaisitalian

L.A sold out in less than a day.

L.A sold out in a day

NYC is very close to selling out.

Chicago isn't close to selling out :giveup:

L.A. still has seats available. Not good seats, but it's not sold out.

ChristianSaad

I doubt there will be 2nd dates this time around but at least that gives us a better chance of a second North American leg. Honestly, I would rather see her in my city twice among two different legs rather than two nights in a row. Just being honest.

• 2 weeks later...
MiMiMonsterx3

Hope we get a 2nd leg!!! Maybe she'll use a 2nd US leg after she takes ARTPOP Ball to the rest of the world to give her fans a preview of a album to be released at the end of 2015 or early 2016! She loves putting out new music!

she's probably going to do a second leg. beyonce did it. beyonce came back to la. justin came back to la. and he's coming back again. considering there are more venue options in LA now that could also be a reason. they just reopend the forum and maybe they're doing like bidding for her shows or something. and let's keep in mind that gaga should be taking it easy considering how hard she was working during btwb that she ended up having to cancel the remainder of the tour. 

or... A first date for the cancelled BTWB tour dates that were promised to have an artRAVE date but never were?

RichAssPiss

I think they are keeping the scale of this tour modest to avoid any negative press from having to "scale back" the tour. They're happy with one sold out show. Not looking to take a chance on two maybe. Plus, lots of other dates still are far from sold out. They're keeping it all reasonably modest so that they don't end up with half-empty arenas.

MiMiMonsterx3

Once the tour gets it's momentum & positive reviews (we know it will SLAY) she will probably do a victory lap in the US to finish the tour because this isn't like her to just do one MSG show. She isn't even playing the Barclays center in Brooklyn like she was going for for BTWB. No Long Island show either. All 5 boroughs, and Long Island are competing for 1 NYC show. That's not like Gaga!

I'm sure other cities are saying the same!

I'm sure a 2nd leg will happen! & it will probably have new music & effects added to the show!

She needs to get used to the hype of touring again after that surgery too! Let's keep Gaga safe on this tour & let her take her time! Her health is top priority! Luckily the tour is beginning shortly after ARTPOP's release instead of a year later like the BTWB! =D

STAY SAFE GAGA!

I really think they're aiming for a 2nd leg. At the moment she has almost zero promo and buzz, no hit songs etc and the announcement of the tour was also so...plain, so I'm not surprised the slightest they are taking it easy at the moment. In my opinion she's selling even good considering the circumstances. But by 2015 there's more momentum and promo and Space performance etc, the 2nd leg would be very reasonable.

Archived