Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DL: Monster Concept - FULL ** updated **

tiffa

Featured Posts

http://www.mediafire...pivh4r5di3qbxpj

LQ unfortunately. The HQ is circulating. Maybe one day it'll come.

The link no longer works. There is another link around here somewhere. My link was suspended due to copyright infringement. Awesome.

"

The file "Monster Concept.mp3" has been suspended

MediaFire User: MediaFire has received a notification per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (âہ“DMCA†) that the following file is claimed to be infringing material. The file Monster Concept.mp3 identified by the key (pivh4r5di3qbxpj) As a result of this notice and pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

Under penalty of perjury, we submit that we are authorized to act on behalf of the IFPI Represented Companies in matters involving the infringement of their sound recordings, including enforcing their copyrights and common law rights on the Internet.

Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: IFPI

Contact Address: 10 Piccadilly London W1J 0DD United Kingdom

Contact Name:

Contact Phone:

Contact Email: [email protected]Copyright infringement also violates MediaFireâ€â„¢s Terms of Service and our Acceptable Use Policy. MediaFire accounts that experience multiple claims, without viable counter-claim, may be terminated.

If you feel this suspension was in error please submit a counter-claim by following the process below.

Step 1, Click on the following link to open the counter-claim webpage.

Step 2, Use this PIN on the counter-claim webpage to begin the process:

6de8

Step 3, Fill in the fields on the counter-claim form with as much detail as possible.

This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored or answered."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spookytanooki

Woot woot! Downloading now, thanks!

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

Tomorrow, I'll ask DarkChild if I can leak my other things, :nails:

Is this really a competition? I have plenty more, tbh.

Archived