Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

LOOKING (HBO TV series about homosexual relationships + more)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Cuntalicious

I'm in love with this show! :giveup: I'm so glad Patrick and Kevin kissed, Richie is a sweet guy but Kevin is just.. :saira: 

So sad that after next episode we have to wait a year to watch more.. :giveup:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valextra

• BLACKOUTbritney

• Vernier

• Michael

Vernier

Frank and Ritchie should hook up, they'd be like the ultimate saintly gay couple :toofunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

BLACKOUTbritney

I forgot to say that Dom is obviously in love with Scott Bakula, the business partner...

I think they'd be a hot couple! Hopefully something happens in the season finale :giveup:

BLACKOUTbritney

I can't believe the finale airs in less than 24hrs. I don't want it to end :cry:

BLACKOUTbritney

Totally agree.

Have you watched the show? It's anything but that!

Valextra

Have you watched the show? It's anything but that!

A lot of gay as always to complain about everything, I remeber when gay people have started to complain about this show before it started, also for the fact that was about only upper class white men, that it's not true as we saw...

By the way can't wait to the finale, for sure Patrick will do s-x or kiss Kevin again :)

One Five Ten

The finale was fantastic, ugh.

Really want Kevin and Patrick to end up together, but that last scene with Richie was heartbreaking.

Everything seemed really tied up though: they obviously didn't know if they were going to be renewed or not so this would have made a good ending. 

Can't believe we have to wait until Jan 2015 now, wow! Such a long wait for HBO programming.

Mythos

This was really heartbreaking, i really felt in love with every each of them, well Augustin not so much, and its over and we have to wait for another year. I hope we will get longer or just more episodes, like 25 or something, that would be amazing.

Kevin is kinda weird, he said it takes so much effort just to be in room with him, but after having him he is like satisfied and i think Patrick has realize that the end. 

Richie has to much pride and gets hurt to easily, he is not a person who can handle Patrick really well, but he is something that Patrick needs.

AARRGHH need more Episodes  :ohno:  :ohno:  :ohno:

Vernier

As much as it was nice to get some Kevtrick(that ass :hor: ), the confrontation with Ritchie was kinda sad tbh. Idk, Patrick has so much chemistry with Kevin, but Ritchie is really likeable, wonder what will happen next season for them, Kevin did kinda cheat on his boyfriend :giveup:

Don't know what to think about Agustin, I feel like he's the least developed of all the characters and is kinda unlikeable so far, maybe next season with him outside a relationship, we can learn more about him :shrug:

And Dorris stole the show in all of Dom's scenes, I wish I had a friend like her :legend:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn