💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LOOKING (HBO TV series about homosexual relationships + more)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

tn-500_looking_s1_poster_1218.jpg.pagesp

'Looking' offers up the unfiltered experiences of three close friends living -- and loving -- in modern-day San Francisco.

The trio's stories intertwine and unspool dramatically as they search for happiness and intimacy in an age of unparalleled choices -- and rights -- for gay men. Also important to the ‘Looking' mix is the progressive, unpredictable, s-xually open culture of the Bay Area, with real San Francisco locations serving as a backdrop for the group's lives.

'Looking' was created by Michael Lannan and is executive produced by Sarah Condon ('Bored to Death') and Andrew Haigh, who wrote and directed the critically-lauded 'Weekend.' (If you haven't seen 'Weekend' I recommend it. It's one of the most critically acclaimed films of 2011)

Looking trailer;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Lp7rkNYOtE

Season 1 has officially ended with a growing fan base and extremely positive reviews from critics. All episodes can be found online and the complete season will hopefully be released for purchase soon. I'm also hoping they will release a soundtrack album and will keep the thread updated until the return of season 2!

SEASON 2 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND HAS ENTERED PRODUCTION, to air in early 2015

In June 2014 it was announced season 2 would consist of 10 episodes :party:

Edited by BLACKOUTbritney

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valextra

• BLACKOUTbritney

• Vernier

• Michael

Evan Peters

Doesn't interest me whatsoever, but it's nice to see a television show circulating around gay relationships :)

emma roberts is an abuser

BLACKOUTbritney

I'm so bored of how the only portrayal of a gay man on TV tends to be sleazy

I would say out of the 3 lead cast, only one is 'sleazy'

One Five Ten

Gonna watch it online!

Btw.: "Kind of like a gay version of Sex and the City." What's the straight version? :laughga:

Yeah I've heard it called the gay version of Girls too. I'm like, Girls is the gay version of Girls :laughga:

BLACKOUTbritney

I've been so excited for this for a while. 

Jonathan Groff :giveup:

I know! They've been advertising it so much I can't wait :party:

Gonna watch it online!

Btw.: "Kind of like a gay version of Sex and the City." What's the straight version? :laughga:

:laughga: very true :lmao:

I'm pretty excited for this because I would consider actually killing somebody to be with Russell Tovey! (the one with the britidsh accent in the trailer).. not even joking  :awkney: