💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

lindongardon

Idk. She's greedy like Taylor?

Did Elastic Heart get any radio adds today?

Yas, drag that Taylor Sueft.

But please, Rihsus isn't like that. :wtf:

110. Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye (feat. Meghan Trainor)

Yas. :legend:

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

Yas, drag that Taylor Sueft.

I like Taylor, but she seems like a greedy b---h. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

lindongardon

3. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 0.6385 0.6152 0.6050

52. Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 0.0847 0.0822 0.0813

Welp.

Also, Style video on Friday, get ready for an undeserving success. :madge:

Yeah, Behind These Hazel Eyes in 2004.

There's also I'm Yours in 2009. Peaked at #6 too.

OMG this masterpiece 

Americano

has it been played on radio yet?

Who knows, but it has a video, Grammy performance, and lead single buzz and its not even Top 50. Not goin' far I wouldnt think..

Just a bad song honestly :rip:

Who knows, but it has a video, Grammy performance, and lead single buzz and its not even Top 50. Not goin' far I wouldnt think..

Yeah fair enough. Which song do you reckon should have been released as a lead single?

CaliLilMonster

Yeah fair enough. Which song do you reckon should have been released as a lead single?

Bitch I'm Madonna. But I'm not a fan of Madonna and I've only heard LFL, BIM, and Illuminati.

I love BIM and Illuminati. :music:  I should probably listen to the rest of the album since I've liked 2/3 so far.   :laughga:

Bitch I'm Madonna. But I'm not a fan of Madonna and I've only heard LFL, BIM, and Illuminati.

I love BIM and Illuminati. :music:  I should probably listen to the rest of the album since I've liked 2/3 so far.   :laughga:

Hahah yeah b---h im madonna and illuminati are very catchy, but ghostown, and the three new songs she released are really good as well.

Hahah yeah b---h im madonna and illuminati are very catchy, but ghostown, and the three new songs she released are really good as well.

BIM is quite catchy but I really think that the lyrics doesn't fit the music at all. It's like you got the instrumental ready and then force yourself to add lyrics into the beats..

Pure Adrenaline

last time she had Superbowl and Tour Tickets to push her single into top 10  .... this time she has leaked album and mediocre Grammy performance, if MDNA was a flop idk what Rebel Heart will be  :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived