Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG

I still remember how fast DWUW climbed to #1 and stayed there for 2 days. It shows that Gaga had more potential to have a smash than Rihanna with her new single, which struggles to even touch the top. For many stans Rihanna has GP by her side and gaga is a "hasbeen" so we should wait couple of days before judging the song and see if "the GP" really likes it. Right now I feel its going to be a flop by Rih standards, 2x platinum (max 2.5M) if radio pushes it down peoples throat every second. The video will have more views than Applause since she is da kween of youtbe views (omgerd, such a title) kinda similar to This Is How We Do mess

There you have it I predicted the future sooo baiii flops :lollipop:

just kiddin dont eat me

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

doing great in canada

2 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.9423 0.9387 0.8938 0.8279 0.7610 0.6764 0.6517 0.6405 0.5027 0.4736

:popcorn:

TEANUS

This mess is going top 10 while Beg For It can't. :rip:

The GP picking quality over trash for once :classy:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Arturo

doing great in canada

2 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.9423 0.9387 0.8938 0.8279 0.7610 0.6764 0.6517 0.6405 0.5027 0.4736

:popcorn:

Canada is always nicer to female pop stars....I mean DWUW went #3 and Birthday went Top 10

Canada is always nicer to female pop stars....I mean DWUW went #3 and Birthday went Top 10

I know right? The female pop stars stanning country :legend:

CakeLikeLG

inb4 Rihannas real first single leaks magically after first red update and all her stans (now declared fans of "real" music) twerk to another generic song about (b)ass

CakeLikeLG

:deadbanana:

the bitterness in this fanbase is real. Even I want Rihanna to flop just to see there is no popstar immune to flop :deadbanana:

Arturo

the bitterness in this fanbase is real. Even I want Rihanna to flop just to see there is no popstar immune to flop :deadbanana:

It's not bitterness (well at least not from me or Klou). We just genuinely don't like the song. I don't see any sense in rooting for a song that I not only consider bad but was just a plain disappointment given how hyped I was for it.

XoXoJoanneGaga

It's expected to fall since that's the trajectory all her leads take.

We Found Love: #11 first week, fell out of the top 20, rose to #1 29 days later.

Diamonds: #4 first week, fell out of the top 10, rose to #1 49 days later.

Rihanna's never front-loaded so it's hard to call how well her singles will do until they've been out for a while.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived