Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

If it is the fifth highest bulleted song in the top 20, it is good. If it has continuous updates of 2.00 AI, it is good! If it is in the top 11 for the best single week update of the year, it is good.

It may not end up being a number one song, but radio is pushing and playing this song- same thing I said just one week ago:

Just recently it started to get consistent large updates. 

I don't blame her. I wouldn't wanna be credited as writing that song.

:lmao:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

GagaMyBlood95

#2.

I'm a bit surprised but work b---h almost went #1 too..

Rihanna has a lot of fans tbh, and social power + she's very likeable for the gp, it's no wonder it's this high!

I believe anything Rihanna releases (as a lead ofc) will go this high, but it's after what's the question, the longevity..

rihannas lead single wont flop

that's just how it is

Any lead single from any artist who has a huge fanbase can't chart bad the very first days.

Once that the single has been bought by her fans, we'll see if the GP will still buy it. And i'm pretty sure they won't.

My point is: okay, Rihanna is huge, but if the song hasn't got any appeal on people, it doesn't count at all that the song comes from Rihanna, Kanye or whoever.

Any lead single from any artist who has a huge fanbase can't chart bad the very first days.

Once that the single has been bought by her fans, we'll see if the GP will still buy it. And i'm pretty sure they won't.

My point is: okay, Rihanna is huge, but if the song hasn't got any appeal on people, it doesn't count at all that the song comes from Rihanna, Kanye or whoever.

Vg8NRq.gif

trust me they will

Gagamel

srsly tho if she thought this was one of the best songs from the album to be the lead single, what kind of garbage will the album be :rip:

39 +1

TOVE LO

Talking Body

921 +40 spins

321 -10 bullet

5.630 +0.091 AI

152. Talking Body - Tove Lo

It's stalling on itunes. Hope it can hit Top 100 by the end of the week.

Look at that AI, tho. It looks like another GUY situation where they play the song at bad hours and/or small cities.

Bad Monster Kid

Look at that AI, tho. It looks like another GUY situation where they play the song at bad hours and/or small cities.

You would think but it's being played on Chicagos biggest station during rush hour this week.

srsly tho if she thought this was one of the best songs from the album to be the lead single, what kind of garbage will the album be :rip:

Downward Spiral ft. Rita Ora, Jessie J, and Mariah Carey for second single :legend:

You would think but it's being played on Chicagos biggest station during rush hour this week.

It's still likely not being played enough on big stations in large cities.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived