💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

Gypsy Life

Just listened to Only and all i heard is fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk ass ass ass ass eat eat fuk fuk. :rip:

She never fuked Wayne, she never fuked Drake

photo-28484.jpg?_r=1421467100

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Why isn't the Rihanna song not charting?

it takes a little time like for Madonna's song ;)

And it very early in the US now ^^ 

Pure Adrenaline

Only slays :lollipop:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

it takes a little time like for Madonna's song ;)

And it very early in the US now ^^

Okie :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

only will eventually go platinum

truffle butter is a guaranteed urban hit so im sure it will reach 1 million too 

Why these b---hes don't never be learnin'?
You b---hes will never get what I be earnin'
I'm still gettin' plaques, from my records that's urban
Ain't gotta rely on top 40
I am a rap legend, just go ask the kings of rap
Who is the Queen and things of that nature

nicki-minaj-only-drake-lil-wayne-chris-b

lindongardon

Rihanna will trend acoustic pop with a mix of rap. Katy and even Gaga might follow the trend.

Pure Adrenaline

Gaga is good at predicting the coming trends see JD - disco, dance exploded after JD; then with BR everyone started making more experimental music more edgy etc.; with BTW she predicted that 'Love Yourself' & Self Esteem will be the theme/big thing in 2011 and everyone followed after she sang the BTW on the VMA in 2010 then for ARTPOP she started writing it after BTW's release and she predicted that EDM will be the next big thing and so it was but then the album was delayed a year and EDM wasn't hot anymore hence why peopkel say ARTPOP sounded 'outdated' etc, .... in June/July 2014 she said in interview for C2C that the acoutsitc sound will be taking over the top 40 and she was right again :classy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

HighwayGuy

Gaga is good at predicting the coming trends see JD - disco, dance exploded after JD; then with BR everyone started making more experimental music more edgy etc.; with BTW she predicted that 'Love Yourself' & Self Esteem will be the theme/big thing in 2011 and everyone followed after she sang the BTW on the VMA in 2010 then for ARTPOP she started writing it after BTW's release and she predicted that EDM will be the next big thing and so it was but then the album was delayed a year and EDM wasn't hot anymore hence why peopkel say ARTPOP sounded 'outdated' etc, .... in June/July 2014 she said in interview for C2C that the acoutsitc sound will be taking over the top 40 and she was right again :classy:

This is true 

I hope she comes out with an album that changes pop music like she did with TF/TFM  :excited2:

monketsharona

This is true 

I hope she comes out with an album that changes pop music like she did with TF/TFM  :excited2:

I have hope for this ! She seems to work hard for this ! 

4,5secs is flawless, but neither Gaga nor Rihanna predicted any trend :rip: No one did.

Adele released 21, shifted the music industry, just like how Gaga and BEP did in 2008/9

And ever since then, pop artist are making more and more "authenticly sounding" songs.  Firstly it was just pop songs with more drums on them, then some "trompets" etc.  and now more guitars.

Kanye west is just very smart to work with Paul McCartney I guess.. his new album will probably slay, I am definitely intrigued.  In comparison, Rihanna has already released a few snippets from her album and they sound more URBAN rather than "Folkish" like 4,5seconds, but still have some interesting guitar influences. 

Both of their albums will probably be good !  I will stan for both if 4,5secs is any indication of their musical directions.

As for Gaga, I really hope she'll invent a new sound for herself.  I am sure she will, but I really hope she won't release some pure pop song or something, I am quite done with those.. I want something new and less electronic/dancish !

lindongardon

Now that Rih is trending acoustic, hope those alternative bands will explode again. :giveup:

I really miss those times. :flutter:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived