Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Confirmed To Release New Album : Gaga Collab?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Pixie Gypsy

Yeah, that's probably the reason why you've edited your post at least 4 times. :smh:

So, by editing my posts, I've had nothing to say? though the point of editing is to change and edit my original post in the first place?

:smh:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

if you two dont shut the **** up im going to report all of your annoying bickering posts. this is about gaga/madonna having a new record and you are talking about a low brow cactus joke. GTFO :gaga:

Wixson

So, by editing my posts, I've had nothing to say? though the point of editing is to change and edit my original post in the first place?

:smh:

It's sad that you're sitting behind a computer trying to come up with something and magically put me down.

if you two dont shut the **** up im going to report all of your annoying bickering posts. this is about gaga/madonna having a new record and you are talking about a low brow cactus joke. GTFO :gaga:

He's the pressed one who can't tolerate someone's opinion without being an asshole.

Kermit the frog

Lmao if you think Gaga is going to do this, she hates madonna's guts :smh: She's butthurt after the BTW drama and won't let go, it goes as far as gaga talking about how Madonna hates her :smh: ridiculous.

I would lose the last bits of respect for gaga if she did it. Stand your ground, girl.

ryhanna

Yeah, that's probably the reason why you've edited your post at least 4 times. :smh:

Sure. :smh:

Heed my warning. 

I am a God. 

SISTERV

He's the pressed one who can't tolerate someone's opinion without being an asshole.

I don't care! Can one of you be the mature one that stops talking to the other? Sheeeesh its annoying! 

Now back to the Queen of Pop.... :ARTPOP:

Pixie Gypsy

It's sad that you're sitting behind a computer trying to come up with something and magically put me down.

You should consider removing that cactus that's shoved up your pressed ass.

Not with that post you don't. 

If he'd just accept the fact that he shouldn't shade someone without being shaded in return via 

I just did, :oops: If you don't want me to shade gags, don't bring in unnecessary posts trying to shade artists just because they want to collab with other artists

and responding to it with 

You should consider removing that cactus that's shoved up your pressed ass.

Maybe then, 

---

edit:on topic, I do hope gags and Madonna do collab. 

Sunny

The gaga shade here :smh:
Don't quote me, and say anything bad, not here for a fight :smh:

I like dancin', and ponies....

SISTERV

I mean who cares really? You are never going to meet eachother. You are fighting like a married couple! Why don't you two go figure this ordeal out over a date. This is a Gaga blog, not a hate site. 

tokyodisko

macklemore and lorde? does madonna literally shuffle the current top 40 and just choose two unlucky tribunes into a collaboration with her....

The Madonna Games. May the odds be ever in your favor.   :flop:

ThisGuyTony

All this stuff about a cactus though... :lmao: :lmao:

On-Topic: It would be surprising wouldn't it! :udidnt:

Pixie Gypsy

I mean who cares really? You are never going to meet eachother. You are fighting like a married couple! Why don't you two go figure this ordeal out over a date. This is a Gaga blog, not a hate site. 

Ok then, :hug: sorry for all the hate :hug: also sorry that half of your thread is practically filled with cactus quotes :toofunny:

SISTERV

The Madonna Games. May the odds be ever in your favor.   :flop:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

Pixie Gypsy

All this stuff about a cactus though... :lmao: :lmao:

On-Topic: It would be surprising wouldn't it! :udidnt:

Imma need Gags to collab with Kylie first though, I need her to be on Kylies album tbh 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived