Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Confirmed To Release New Album : Gaga Collab?

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

It has been confirmed that Madonna will release a full EP by the end of the fall via LiveNation. Madonna signed a 10 year deal with them in 2007 that says she must release 4 albums and 4 tours under the contract. She has released two "Hard Candy" (2008) and "MDNA" (2012). Under her Live Nation contract this leaves her 4 years for two albums and two tours definitely. Madonna said a few months ago in a reddit chat where she answered fan questions that "her creative juices" were "flowing" at the time and when asked who she most wanted to work with on her next album she answered, "Daft Punk" followed by a "I'm still waiting on them to call me back".

There are no confirmed producers or titled tracks yet, but the record company has said that "8 tracks have been fully recorded and finished" and that Madonna is keeping a "tight lock" so no one hears "a whisper". Some insiders have claimed that this Madonna record is "sleek, modern, and dark" and that it might even feature a few songs from her past with "reupholstered instrumentals, darker undertones, and acoustic vibes". The album title is not yet known, but confirmed to already have a title via Madonna's Interscope team. Some of the rumors are that: The album will somehow coincide with her ArtForFreedom "Secret Project" and include a film to go with it directed by Madge herself.

Also that Madonna is working with Lady Gaga, an unlikely but would-be-shock (and like Madonna style) event to occur.

It is also rumored that Madonna claimed interested in working with Lorde and Macklemore, but no confirmations yet. The album is expected to drop around July-October 2014. 

UPDATE: Not 100% confirmed but Madonna was photographed several times and caught by paparazzi hanging out with Patrick Leonard over the past few weeks. She was actually seen at a P.F.Changs with him while on holiday. (I thought that was a little weird too but hey whatever). Patrick Leonard was the producer for her albums "True Blue" (1986) and "Like A Prayer" (1989). A source claims Patrick recently contacted Madonna saying he "missed her" and had "written a plethora of new stuff she should try out". It is a bit coincidental she has been seen with him so much lately considering she hasn't really been around him since the 1980s. Just an FYI. :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixie Gypsy

"Daft Punk, I'm still waiting on them to call me back" 

They better call her back, Imma need them to collab 

Madonna is working with Lady Gaga WAIT WHAT

edit: oh rumour, okay. I need my two faves to collab so badly :giveup: There's no way Lorde would collab with Queen Madge though :giveup: too indie imo

That's tough, she's got to produce an album this year and probably 2016, and tour twice in that time. 

aaronyoji

macklemore and lorde? does madonna literally shuffle the current top 40 and just choose two unlucky tribunes into a collaboration with her....

Pixie Gypsy

"Daft Punk, Lorde, Macklemore" - someone's desperate for a hit. :oops:

Ikr, how many remixes will it take for DWUW to go top 10? :oops:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived