đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Some of you don't realize that gaga is already an ICON

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

Many fans think that because gaga is a newish artist she's not an icon yet

But take a look at any tabloid or show or just regular people..

When a celebrity dresses crazy they think "OMG she's trying to be weird like Gaga"

Gaga is already an icon for her FASHION

We won't really be able to tell if she'll be a music icon until 5 years from now... But gaga has definetly earned the Avante Garde fashion icon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

Many fans think that because gaga is a newish artist she's not an icon yet

But take a look at any tabloid or show or just regular people..

When a celebrity dresses crazy they think "OMG she's trying to be weird like Gaga"

Gaga is already an icon for her FASHION

We won't really be able to tell if she'll be a music icon until 5 years from now... But gaga has definetly earned the Avante Garde fashion icon

No they don't? :toofunny: 

TimisaMonster

The fans that say she can't be an icon, cuz she hasn't been on the scene long enough...:roll:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

MoneyFameSex

No they don't? :toofunny:

do you log in to GGD everyday? Or are you like on a forum that I don't know about cause.. So many fans say she can't be considered one yet

Gov Hooka

I don't know yet. I love Gaga a lot but don't jump the high horse by calling her iconic. The reality is she does need more time in the industry, something that defines the other icons. Her innovation is definitely there, now she just needs resonance. Katy Perry, Rihanna aren't icons not yet. Gaga's part of this time bracket. Give it five years, and she'll be called iconic by a majority of people other than her stans.

mess I confused legend and iconic. Yes she's an icon, but not a legend.

GagaSlayedYou

She is an icon, but she is going to be a legend after performing for THE FIRST TIME EVER ON HISTORY on space.

GreenEyes

do you log in to GGD everyday? Or are you like on a forum that I don't know about cause.. So many fans say she can't be considered one yet

Yes i do actually, thank you. I am on GGD obviously, since i replied to you on said site. I see she already is an icon by most fans. 

LordDisick

Yes i do actually, thank you. I am on GGD obviously, since i replied to you on said site. I see she already is an icon by most fans. 

:deadbanana:

Smooth Criminal

She is a pop icon. A legend, however, is a different story.

One doesn't become "Legend" in 5 years of being in the industry. It takes longer than a decade with consistent success & growth, artistically speaking!

Beyonce has been in the game for 15 years and she is just now being regarded as a Legend. So obviously, Gaga has a while before she will be called a "Legend". 

And to the OP, Gaga is one of the biggest Pop Icons in the world right now. Those who disagree are obviously haters. NO ONE can deny her influence & impact!

MahoganySnitch

I don't know yet. I love Gaga a lot but don't jump the high horse by calling her iconic. The reality is she does need more time in the industry, something that defines the other icons. Her innovation is definitely there, now she just needs resonance. Katy Perry, Rihanna aren't icons not yet. Gaga's part of this time bracket. Give it five years, and she'll be called iconic by a majority of people other than her stans.

mess I confused legend and iconic. Yes she's an icon, but not a legend.

This tbh

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived