Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW #17 on Billboard Hot 100

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirgagaswag

If she released the video, it would go top 10. It breaks my heart to think that it won't get there.

this. 

because

1. when the media and all those ppl hurting Gaga from the inside they will have to hear her on the radio saying "you cant have my heart and you wont use my mind"

2. I love this song so much and I want it to have the play time is should have. 

talk to me about MDNA, Hard Candy, and Confession singles 

Hung Up:

"Hung Up" was a worldwide commercial success, peaking at number one in charts of 41 countries and earning a place in the 2007 Guinness Book of World Records, as the song topping the charts in most countries

4 Minutes:

"4 Minutes" was the tenth most downloaded song in the United States in 2008 with sales of 2.37 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and has sold over three million copies as of July 2012, it reached number one in over 21 countries.

Give Me All Your Luvin':

The single has been certified gold, for sales of 500.000 copies. It became Madonna's 25th number-one hit in Canada, topping other countries like Israel, Spain, Hungary, Finland and Venezuela, reaching the top 5 in 12 other countries and top 10 in 8 other countries and top 15 in 3 other countries.

You're Welcome!

giphy.gif

On topic : it could have been top 10 if the video was released, I still hope Gypsy smashes.

I'd say the rebound is most likely due to radio increase. Sales have decreased and the Christina remix was only in the top 40 on iTunes a matter of hours. Radio play increased a lot last week and is continuing to do so. Unless sales decrease drastically, she'll be in the top 20 next week too!

TArL

drinkmytears

Hung Up:

"Hung Up" was a worldwide commercial success, peaking at number one in charts of 41 countries and earning a place in the 2007 Guinness Book of World Records, as the song topping the charts in most countries

4 Minutes:

"4 Minutes" was the tenth most downloaded song in the United States in 2008 with sales of 2.37 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan, and has sold over three million copies as of July 2012, it reached number one in over 21 countries.

Give Me All Your Luvin':

The single has been certified gold, for sales of 500.000 copies. It became Madonna's 25th number-one hit in Canada, topping other countries like Israel, Spain, Hungary, Finland and Venezuela, reaching the top 5 in 12 other countries and top 10 in 8 other countries and top 15 in 3 other countries.

You're Welcome!

giphy.gif

On topic : it could have been top 10 if the video was released, I still hope Gypsy smashes.

You're dumb because I stan for Madonna and wasn't talking to you bye 

You're dumb because I stan for Madonna and wasn't talking to you bye

Well your comment was negative towards Madge :oops:

Reported BTW

drinkmytears

Well your comment was negative towards Madge :oops:

Reported BTW

Sorry I should promote online kindness more (no sarcasm at all!!)

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Arturo

:legend: That's fantastic for an almost 4-month old single with no video.

It's not even 3 months old yet though..

MonsterMarty

It should be a federal crime to not have a music video for this for the sake of infiltrating the Top 10. I hope Gaga gives one ASAP rather than not at all.

Archived