💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does Gaga's love tirade make you cringe?

Donatello

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want her to move on from the love tirade and on to something else?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Donatello

IMO:

Gaga's love tirade is cringeworthy and humiliating. The "spread love" phrase is trite, it’s a cliché, it’s just talk. You can’t just ask the world that and expect results. "Born this way" had relevant music and a campaign that inspired youth and spoke for itself. She didn’t have to tweet/post “you were born this way†24/7. Her artistic regression in this followup era is of avalanche proportions and whereas I thought she’d fail one day with badassery and fighting for what she believes in, she’s politely bowing out with a pedestrian comment to “spread love†and hoping for the best  :confused:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh, fans always want her to stop preaching about equality and love... Things that are very much needed in this world and someone as influential as her can only do good by preaching such stuff.

No it doesn't make me cringe. If makes me feel better to know someone as rich and popular as her is so human.

Diamond Heart

Nope. I think its sad that someone saying something like 'love yourself' or 'be postive' is cringe worthy. To me i think its great that gaga actively tells her fans to believe in themselves. Id rather gaga be like that with us than be some robot who only cares about money, not her fans. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

vomits her mind

she's been the same from day one. She doesn't like negativity.! Maybe it's because it's got to a point that she feels she needs to speak up about it MORE

For some reason it doesn't bother me at all. She's so sweet and real. You may not need it but even if it changes one person's mind and stops them from "bullying" someone online I think it's worth it. I know so many people who have been depressed and recieved hate online and really almost drove them off the edge. She doesn't want that to happen to anyone. You're hating on her for good intentions even if it seems stupid! :crossed:

Tommy Monster

well, I gotta admit that sometimes her preachyness is a little bit annoying :awkney:

But in the end, it´s not bad, she´s just trying to create a nicer space around her :kisses:

vomits her mind

Nope. I think its sad that someone saying something like 'love yourself' or 'be postive' is cringe worthy. To me i think its great that gaga actively tells her fans to believe in themselves. Id rather gaga be like that with us than be some robot who only cares about money, not her fans.

This. Very sad that her own fans think she's cringe worthy

Urgh, fans always want her to stop preaching about equality and love... Things that are very much needed in this world and someone as influential as her can only do good by preaching such stuff.

No it doesn't make me cringe. If makes me feel better to know someone as rich and popular as her is so human.

:legend:

What other famous people promote love and equality as much as Gaga? The world needs her. The fight is not over

:legend:

What other famous people promote love and equality as much as Gaga? The world needs her. The fight is not over

:gaga: you said it, sis.

No. That's just the way she is. And it's great that she uses her voice for something bigger than herself.

J e s s e

I agree I loved her BTW attitude during the BTW era and how she didn't shove it down our throats but always mentioned it :wub: but now, I don't like this demanding online kindness thing :awkney:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived