💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?

lodylody

Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you feeling worried for Gaga or not?

• Yes
    • No
    • I really don't give a flying f***

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

hmm maybe its just me... but i feel as though she has not always been so open and communicative with her fans throughout her carreer. like during her first two album cycles, she really wasn't constnatly interacting with them and tweeting them and littlemonsters was like not a thing and such and it was normal. it added an element of mystery to her, and she was less tangible which helped to create her "enigma popstar" persona. it wasnt really until BTW/throughout her "blackout" that she actually started to tweet alot and directly talk to fans on the daily and tell us all about the behind-the-scenes of her life and stuff. and i feel like most people are "worried" about her bc she is going back to that distant persona where we dont know everything. and i actually find it to be okay. she is a strong female and she has a support system that will take care of her if something really is wrong with her but to me it seems like shes just having issues with her label which will most likely work themselves out sooner or later. wow this is a novel sry

If money/big companies is involved people are capable of anything so I feel scared about her tbh. She bettah find a way to release the pressure and sort this s**t out or this won't end good.

I am. It's really obvious that Interscope is cracking the whip and wants someone who'll just release the hits & stay quiet. But Gaga is so above doing that now so it's pretty much driving her up a wall.

Maybe the two could compromise but we all know Gaga can be very headstrong and when you're working against a hoard of label heads whose primary concern is revenue then there's going to be some big issues.

I think she is just being more open about the 'downs' that before, but I don't think that necessarily means something is wrong. I would be more worried if she only talked about the 'ups' and never said one word about anything that was plaguing her. Pushing down the dark feelings is the worst thing one can do... :ohno:

No :shrug: This stuff she's dealing with isn't anything new, it's just that she's never spoken of it. She's strong enough to get through it successfully.

She still has a loving family and a boyfriend.

The fact that she's talking openly and using art to express her feelings is a good sign.

On a personal level, she'll come through this. She's been through bulling and d--gs before. 

Haroon

I'm not worried for her because I'm sure she's overcome worst problems in the past and I'm sure she'll come out the other side triumphantly like she always has. She has her family and Taylor and us and if we all stay supporting her she can get through it :pawsup:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived