Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: Gaga posts progress of Painting on LM

VersaceHooker13

Featured Posts

Do the red figures remind anyone of the phoenix thing from the MTN video or is it just me?

Gaga+Alien+Phoenix.jpg

I is trying. :flop:

Edited by inhisbelly

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• ManuelMonsterr

• Michelle

• tristessa

Battle 4 Ur Life

I feel sorry if my last comment was a bit shady, I still love and support GAGA no matter what...My heart is loyal to her even when my mouth isn't

but she can do as she pleases...If she doesn't want to sing and make edgy videos anymore, and instead she wants to paint and do performance art, she is free to do just that. I won't stop admiring her....It's just that she knows what we want and keeps giving us other stuff ...as a fan it's definitely frustrating....

I actually like that painting very much...I wouldn't be a fan of hers neither would be here If I couldn't appreciate art...

Edited by koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Michelle

Wow, I like it but I love dark art like this or art that may feel dark. At first glance I automatically thought of The Scream.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I like it, she should work on her photography tho.  :ohno:

Also: she should never throw paintings away if she doesn't like them. At least sell them for charity or something.

Queen Gloria

Lol, all the psychological theories in this thread. How about she was just bored and wanted to experiment with a dark painting? 

Lol, all the psychological theories in this thread. How about she was just bored and wanted to experiment with a dark painting? 

More than likely, haha. It's nice to nitpick possibilities, though;

HELL NO

nobody is here for DarkGa again...

:sweat:

Do the red figures remind anyone of the phoenix thing from the MTN video or is it just me?

Gaga+Alien+Phoenix.jpg

I is trying. :flop:

Color similarities made me immediately associate, also.

it's kind of fun :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

ManuelMonsterr

Is it just me or does the boy/girl on the painting actually looks happy :rip: It's giving me cat_zpsa5a1f50a.pngand  :lolgaga: teas.

:dead:

Michelle

It now looks like a demon bird hehe

226427474_700.jpg

"Here's my little baby demon pet today. It felt so good to share my work with you, I feel safe on this site to be myself. It's like an underworld. I may a musician to the world, but with little monsters I can be anything"  This was JUST posted by her.She is pretty active on LM it seems.

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

It looks like a Phoenix thats trying to rise while all these demons and dark things try to tear it to pieces, that's what I interpret it as anyway.

codymonster

It looks like a Phoenix thats trying to rise while all these demons and dark things try to tear it to pieces, that's what I interpret it as anyway.

Omg, that's actually really legit :yes:

Edited by codymonster