đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Aura Drag Performance

Blue Dream

Featured Posts

Blue Dream

All I can say is damn you owned that stage with a very Gaga-esque performance! I kind of liked it without the wig, you looked like Annie Lennox from afar.

You're not the first one to say that haha

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really sorry about the wig incident. It kinda ruined the whole thing for me.
Your body, dress, make up and the blood were all on point, but I really do think the wig is, besides makeup, the most essential part of a drag show.

Please try not committing such a mistake in the future. I hope it all goes well the next time.
Excited to see what's next!  :)

I'm really sorry about the wig incident. It kinda ruined the whole thing for me.

Your body, dress, make up and the blood were all on point, but I really do think the wig is, besides makeup, the most essential part of a drag show.

Please try not committing such a mistake in the future. I hope it all goes well the next time.

Excited to see what's next! :)

Seriously? You could have stated that a bit nicer..

Why are some people so uptight about drag in this thread? Damn.

Interlude

Now THAT was a performance!  :gaga: Well done hunny

I love how you didn't let losing the wig affect your performance, you carried on like normal which is the best thing to do really  :applause:

As for the guy who commented first - You don't have to be gay to enjoy drag, there's many straight women and men who attend shows and watch RuPaul's Drag Race. It is however a common stereotype however so I don't blame you, it just comes across rude since you're basically saying to the OP "that's gay, I don't support what you're doing".

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Probglum

Loved the concept :legend:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Seriously? You could have stated that a bit nicer..

Why are some people so uptight about drag in this thread? Damn.

I wasn't trying to be mean, I was just stating my honest opinion. 

While I find it brave of you to fiercely continue your performance even thought you wig had flown away, I do not find it professional at all for a drag queen not to pay attention to such an essential item of the whole thing. 

I'm not being mean, once again, or uptight or any of that sort-I, in fact, had dated a drag performer a while ago and I have two friends that do drag and often invite me to their shows-, I am just being honest stating my own opinion. 

ManuelMonsterr

Glad you used the demo version. So much better than the crappy version on the album.

:applause:

You're not the first one to say that haha

in your avi you look kinda bowie idk :derpga:

Shaney

Good job! It would have been nice to see a bit more energy though, especially during the bridge.

I would love to do one of these shows.

JoshMonster

It says it currently unavailable so can't watch :(

I have a wife

On your profile it's says your 14 :awkney:

Archived