💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Expected to Spend 4th Week in the Top 10 of Billboard 200

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A stint that constitutes an entire month, hopefully! Still impressive for an album released back in November of last year.  :applause:

BuzzcutSeason

How the hell is prism still at number 3....that album sucks so bad (Except Dark Horse) which i didn't even actually buy.......i honestly think Katy Has a great personality but her music keeps getting worse and worse....Her First album had a lot of weak points and some strong points and honestly and same with Teenage Dream....Although Radio Over-Played her crazy which made me not really like her but Songs like E.T,Circle The Drain, Etc. are great but then i at least excepted something good with her comeback but no all i got was dark horse....everything is hype now...just like Beyonce's album...it sucks...its just all about who has more followers and who can get there name bigger....and the music isn't good but of coarse it still goes number 1 because of all the hype...

My Point is everything isn't about the music its about the Hype...and I'm gonna be honest ARTPOP had points where it could've been better and no album is really 100% but ARTPOP should be there because it has the MUSIC and not just the HYPE

• Mills locked this topic

Archived