Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is your favorite moment in ALL of Gaga's career?

X Dreams

Featured Posts

ManuelMonsterr

Paparazzi + PF eras by far. Each performance was different from the others, and the artistry was amazing.

the Poker Face era

Gaga at her best :legend:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga at her best :legend:

Yes :(  I hope 2014 will be a little like that, but it's better to avoid the delusion :giveup:

ManuelMonsterr

Yes :(  I hope 2014 will be a little like that, but it's better to avoid the delusion :giveup:

:cry:

well she is giving me some 2008 teas sometimes, maybe if she becames confident again idk she seems weak and unstable rn :(

VMA 2010

GRAMMY 2011

THE VOICE FINALE 2013

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

:cry:

well she is giving me some 2008 teas sometimes, maybe if she becames confident again idk she seems weak and unstable rn :(

Tbh, when I see the Belvedere performance, the Jingle Bell Ball, and the following picture, it gives me so many memories about TF/M :giveup:

tumblr_mytnh6tM0H1t04b60o1_500.jpg

Maybe we'll see "FameGa" sometimes this year :excited2:

ManuelMonsterr

Tbh, when I see the Belvedere performance, the Jingle Bell Ball, and the following picture, it gives me so many memories about TF/M :giveup:

tumblr_mytnh6tM0H1t04b60o1_500.jpg

Maybe we'll see "FameGa" sometimes this year :excited2:

i saw her many times this era

The VMAS , Sukiri, DWUW , Belvedere !

that why this is my second fave era after the fame , !!

i almost turned my stan card with alejandro btw and judas, but i think she is on the right track after mtn 

i saw her many times this era

The VMAS , Sukiri, DWUW , Belvedere !

that why this is my second fave era after the fame , !!

i almost turned my stan card with alejandro btw and judas, but i think she is on the right track after mtn 

I forgot about the Sukkiri performance and its perfection :giveup:

That J

There's many but the moment I knew I loved her and her fearlessness was the Paparazzi VMA performance. I've been on her Dope ever since

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

GUYS SHE FKN WALKED THE GRAMMY RED CARPZ in a egg. and then she released the iconic BTW that slayed the world the next day. I remember everyone was in a frenzy the radio was pissing in her pants
she really left a legacy with this single, whether u like it or not. the message, the artistry, the metaphors, everything was on point.

and not to mention the epic beige latex costume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl0N7JM3wZk 

lady-gaga-grammys-performance.jpg

Grammys 2011: During the most important music awards show, darkness,and then that entrance to the stage in the egg in a huge dark concert hall, those instruments at the beginning of BTW performance, it was like Gaga was re-born :giveup:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived