💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What is your favorite moment in ALL of Gaga's career?

X Dreams

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Listening to the flawless Bad Romance DEMO a month before it's actual release and hyping myself and preparing all of my friends for the slayage that was on the way.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to the flawless Bad Romance DEMO a month before it's actual release and hyping myself and preparing all of my friends for the slayage that was on the way.

omg so true  :worship:

Slayer

That time she created Scheiße and it exploded rainbow cum into my ears.

As for my favourite ever performance, I honestly think it has to be Gypsy at SNL. I feel like that is the kind of performer Gaga was always destined to be. The performance is so happy and free and it just completely works with her playing guitar with the band. I've watched it over and over again.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

BigDreamer

Moment: For some reason I love the one time during the monsterball when she literally mid song broke up a fight in the crowd and told the people to stop fighting and to just have a good time...there was just something really genuine about it to me. 

Performance: Gaga singing Hair on Taratata. It was beautiful, emotional and versatile. OR Speechless at the Vevo launch event.

Can you find that demo on youtube please? :)

and the leaked alejandro

Where can I find that demo too? :giveup:

VasilisVas

It's all over youtube...not hard to find at all..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxPXFUNxLKE

Where can I find that demo too? :giveup:

OMG u dont have it?  i dont know really... it came out with the bad romance demo if im correct. it is slightly different than the official version... omg

shaneybaby

pry just the fame monster era in general bc thats when she was at peak popularity and was just new n cool to me 

It's all over youtube...not hard to find at all..

Thanks! That's what I found before, I just wanted to make sure it is THE ONE people were listening to ;)

OMG u dont have it?  i dont know really... it came out with the bad romance demo if im correct. it is slightly different than the official version... omg

I think it's this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_icsMMRirg

Versace

Her debut with Just Dance/The Fame/ iconic look

Poker Face and Just Dance break records/Becomes new Queen Of Pop

Vma 2009

Bad Romance Breaks Records

Ama 2009

Grammy 2010 Dress

Telephone video/Beyoncé Collab

TMB Tour becomes a global hit tour (the speeches she gave were incredibly inspiring)

Vma 2010 MEAT DRESS and the praise / Video Of The Year

BTW song breaks records

Grammy performance 2011/Vessel/Awards for TFM

BTW album breaks records

3way with JT Sketch

TMB  Tour MSG show

Vma 2011 as Jo

BTW Foundation

FAME perfume launch and success

Applause becomes a Huge Radio Hit/ Applause era filled with Seashell  bikinis and curly hair

Gaga in Machette Kills

Ama 2013

DWUW ft Xtina Performance on the Voice/ DWUW Xtina Remix

and hopefully DWUW  video is more than a video and is worth the wait

so basically I listed more than one great moment

GUYS SHE FKN WALKED THE GRAMMY RED CARPZ in a egg. and then she released the iconic BTW that slayed the world the next day. I remember everyone was in a frenzy the radio was pissing in her pants

she really left a legacy with this single, whether u like it or not. the message, the artistry, the metaphors, everything was on point.

and not to mention the epic beige latex costume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl0N7JM3wZk 

lady-gaga-grammys-performance.jpg

yessssssssssssssssss so true. born this way was truly memorable and distinct. (as quality. that is.)

crybrowz

The Born This Way release/BTWB is probably my two favourite things I cant decide :cryga:

Looking back on it now, I kinda loved 2012/the blackout with all our theories, concepts, reaching and meltdowns about ARTPOP but I didn't enjoy it at the time :laughga:

Same :emo: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived