Fave single?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Fave single?

• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

I wonder why they didn't credit her with a feature? :huh: I doubt Nicki would care one way or another considering she features a lot, but who knows..

The only explanation is that they decided this featuring on the last minute, because Jessie confirmed that she was on the track only last week.... 

By the way at least a lot of music blogs are talking about this collaboration so if there people interested on who she is they're gonna find it easily....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ithinkweed

Just finished listening. I love it :worship::legend: I expected something more from the Bey and Ari collabs, but I like them. The only tracks I don't like are Mona Lisa and Put You In A Room and those are some deluxes only so  :party: I can't choose a favorite, they all slay me too much  :giveup:  And why is Truffle Butter an iTunes only track? It's sooo good :music:

listened to the album so I can't be accused of not giving it a chance in the future if/when I have to dismiss her again, and I deleted each track I didn't care for leaving me with this quality EP. 9/22 songs or 41%

Unfortunately I think they released the most single worthy track off the album and it's already peaked. This won't go well

Feeling Myself

Only

Want Some More

Trini Dem Girls

Anaconda

Pills N Potions

Shanghai

Win Again

Truffle Butter

This seriously is her best album, I can't even pick my single choices :giveup::legend:

I agree :giveup: She clearly doesn't care for that top 40 success (aside from TNISY). I can see several of them becoming urban singles. Luckily Nicki likes to release a lot of singles :excited2:

Cody Draco

I want to download and listen to this album but the file is too big and my computer is too slow :cry:

It took my computer 10 minutes to download. :lmao:

Why isn't Jessie Ware in the title of The Crying Game? :grr: She makes the song

She isn't?!? :udidnt:

Cody Draco

The Night Is Still Young is growing on me. :bunny:

buy pink print on itunes 

I'm getting the physical deluxe, **** digital.

JonathanMinaj2

I Lied, The Crying Game, Get on Your Knees, Feeling Myself, Four Door Aventador, Favourite, Buy a Heart & The Night Is Still Young........... Flawless.

The Night Is Still Young is growing on me. :bunny:

I'm getting the physical deluxe, **** digital.

TNISY is just out of place on the album imo. It's growing on me!

After several listens to me it's definitely 8|10.
Some tracks are fillers but others are pearls or nice bops. 

My expectations were low, but she definitely delivered surprising me :applause:

dynamite

I'm not into rap or most of Nicki's stuff but I do like a couple of her songs such as Turn Me On and Save Me. What songs would you recommend listening to from this album going by that? I'm bored lol.

I'm not into rap or most of Nicki's stuff but I do like a couple of her songs such as Turn Me On and Save Me. What songs would you recommend listening to from this album going by that? I'm bored lol.

I think you would like I Lied, The Crying Game, Get On Your Knees, The Night Is Still Young, and Grand Piano

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived