• Pills n Potions
    • Anaconda
    • Bed Of Lies
    • Only

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy that we're getting new Nicki music, disgusted by the fact that he produced it :roll:

I don't like him, but I still love his productions.

Why this man? isn't he very bad?

Supposedly. But someone such as Nicki is not going to drop everything that they have put together for their album simply because he has issues going on.

inuborg

Yay for Nicki Single, boo for Dr Luke(warm)

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

omg after the flop of pills n potions, she really got her **** together. anaconda pretty much slayed, gave her the attention she needed. u would think she would drop her album then. NO a pop record just before.

I think its well played.  :golfclap:

ps cant wait for Iggy to F-A-D-E A-W-A-Y

She needs to release something more urban. I thought this album was about her credibility as a rapper.. Pills N Potions and Anaconda didn't show that at all, they're catchy rap songs with pop mixed in. I need something on the lines of Beez or her No Flex Zone remix released, not more Dr Luke stuff.

omg after the flop of pills n potions, she really got her **** together. anaconda pretty much slayed, gave her the attention she needed. u would think she would drop her album then. NO a pop record just before.

Get out of here with your Iggy hate :manicure: 

Iggy isn't going A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E

Iggy isn't going A-N-Y-W-H-E-R-E

:fan:  fair game.

subtle reference to her spelling the letters of words in her song.

but I think Onika is by far the best   :shrug:  and I dont think there is room for  several female mainstream rapper 

LeoFameMonster

gurl don't worry about people telling you about iggy. It's your opinion so its not hate. If you like iggy no one bashes you and if you say you can't wait for her to fade away which is what you think will happen then no one has the right to get all drama Queen on you.

Get out of here with your Iggy hate :manicure:

:fan:  fair game.

subtle reference to her spelling the letters of words in her song.

but I think Onika is by far the best   :shrug:  and I dont think there is room for  several female mainstream rapper 

How is there not "room" for several female mainstream rappers? 

gurl don't worry about people telling you about iggy. It's your opinion so its not hate. If you like iggy no one bashes you and if you say you can't wait for her to fade away which is what you think will happen then no one has the right to get all drama Queen on you.

But why even come into a thread about NICKI and bring up Iggy? That's my only issue. Idgf if they like Iggy or not.

LeoFameMonster

Anaconda peaked at number 2 so good for her, but damn that song is kind of a parody of music. I mean it's been made into a joke which bumped it that high up in the charts.

Putting its chart potion into perspective Bad romance only peaked at #2 and so Did anaconda, we all know where Bad R is in history, as for anaconda not memorable at all.

Just wondering how long Nicki can last? I loved pills and potion and because that didn't do well at all she did what she thought GP would like. Too much parodies will limit your life in music

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived