💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TYP + Monster Demo?

Nelson Monroe

Featured Posts

Nelson Monroe

I was on tumblr last night and someone was "quoting" supposed lyrics to Test You Pictures and a Monster demo.... does anyone know is these are floating around?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was on tumblr last night and someone was "quoting" supposed lyrics to Test You Pictures and a Monster demo.... does anyone know is these are floating around?

umm, yeaaa. idk if all the TYP lyrics floating around are real or not though :shrug:

A few members got their hands on Text You Pictures today, and we got s'more lyrics. However, I don't know anything about the monster demo.

A few members got their hands on Text You Pictures today, and we got s'more lyrics. However, I don't know anything about the monster demo.

THREE D:

Nelson Monroe

Why don't they leak? rude.

Why don't they leak? rude.

I don't know, but I won't judge them for not leaking it. Considering they've spent the past few days in deep web searching for stuff.

I don't know, but I won't judge them for not leaking it. Considering they've spent the past few days in deep web searching for stuff.

they got it off a twitter download link (that has been removed).

= no hard work whatsoever.

HausOfLucas

Some people have the Monster Demo. Were the lyrics from that along the lines of, "Yes yes, No no, I, I, Won't Go?"

for some reason people get this weird idea that when they share these songs that not only is it okay for them to share but the people they're giving it not to, but that the people they're sharing it with won't break their promises just like they did to whoever sent it to them in the first place.

oh well lol, it only benefits me in the end.

they got it off a twitter download link (that has been removed).

= no hard work whatsoever.

I didn't mean they got it from there. I meant that they've been trying to find other stuff for us. Hopefully they'll be nice enough to leak it eventually. But until then we need to be respectful and patient.

Archived