💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

MJH07

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

I feel that the Xtina collab will benefit the song more commercially

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... no. I mean, I like the version, and I suppose she could give it some promo for a sales boost, but she's supposed to still be promoting the official single, right? Xtina's is not the official single. I don't think she should outright stop promoting it...

Wouldn't it be amazing if she is making us wait for the video because she is going to surprise us with Christina being in it instead of R. Kelly? ^_^

No. :crossed:

Jeff Kunst

If she doesn't believe the allegations against Kelly, which I don't think she does, then she shouldn't be pressured into letting them control her decisions.

Well... no. I mean, I like the version, and I suppose she could give it some promo for a sales boost, but she's supposed to still be promoting the official single, right? Xtina's is not the official single. She shouldn't outright stop promoting it...

No. :crossed:

Either version's sales would count towards the overall single's billboard sales/streams. 

MikeyMoonShine

Kicking him off entirely is just gonna come off as gaga trying to save her own skin. 

Subtlega need direct the attention towards the other version but let the original version be. Distanceing herself from him a bit but without kicking him out. Gaga is probably gonna get some **** for this whatever she does

Since there are way more Xtina than R Kelly fans, and they are more open to liking Gaga, and since over a million of Gaga's biggest fans already have the R Kelly version, seems promoting the new version makes sense.

Nah, i prefer DWUW ft R. Kelly and i want R. Kelly on the music video, i mean that was the original concept/idea, right? 

BuzzcutSeason

YES i honestly am now over R. Kelly and his new album....

Thats it

All here for XTINA

Either version's sales would count towards the overall single's billboard sales/streams.

Either way, my answer remains. Your question suggests that she should simply not promote the original version anymore at all, and it's my opinion that she should.

I just don't think young American white girls that Gaga needs to support the single, are here for some middle-aged black guy with scandalous past humping her in a video. 

You tone down the original s-xy concept of the video, you just get a boring video. Hence the delay to work up someone better.

The only "promotion" left, I think, is releasing the video and schmoozing radio.

Either way, my answer remains. Your question suggests that she should simply not promote the original version anymore at all, and it's my opinion that she should.

I know. I was just making the point that it wouldn't be like she is promoting an entirely new song when both go towards the same sales.

SpadesToStart

Regardless, it's clear that the MV delay was due to one of two reasons.

a) they're adding Xtina to the video

b) they wanted R. Kelly issues to die down over the holidays

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived